“Excellent Service & Ambiance”

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #34 of 729 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My name is Eric and I had celebrated my anniversary at Zuri,Bangalore and My there was very Pleasant and the services provided was Excellent.
Being my anniversary i wanted to surprise my wife and Zuri made it possible,Really appreciate the Hard work and efforts put in by the staff to make My special day Unforgettable.

Thank you Zuri.. Will surely visit you again...

Regards,

Eric Fernandez

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Thank you for staying at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you is indeed of real value to us !

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.We have passed your comments to our Management Team & Staff; thank you for acknowledging their efforts and hard work.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

rahul.kanwar@thezurihotels

Write a ReviewReviews (1,132)

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel which has a good ambiance,nice rooms. Their staff are very cordial and food has been top class. Their outdoor swimming pool with the bar by the side is amazing. Truly value for money

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I’m going to Bangalore pretty frequently and I recently changed my standard hotel to the Zuri. I must say this was a good choice. It starts at the airport where somebody give you a private ride to the hotel. So you don’t need to wait for other passengers arriving. That is for me a big plus. At the hotel the staff is competent and very friendly. The rooms are big, nicely decorated, clean and well maintained. I’d like to mention in particular the restaurant at ground floor. In the morning you will have a very nice breakfast there and in the evening if you like you can go for the big and very tasty buffet. For me this is a must as all dishes are very well prepared. The location for me is pretty convenient, close to my work but also close to the Phoenix mall where you have lots of restaurants and shopping facilities. They also have a nice swimming pool, I only tried it once and it was pretty cold, however it was late in the year. Overall if you need to go in the region, this place is probably a good choice and I will be there again soon.

Room Tip: Doesn't really matter, India is always lowd ...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DoktorCB

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this property for around 5 to 6 days we had clubbed our official trip with personal best service best food and I don't have words for the infrastructure just awesome. Staff makes u feel like home all credits go to the gentleman spereheading such a warm team do try bling coffee shop and the in room dining.
Class at its best =zuri group....

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mayur_Luthria

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you once again at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Went here for a day, well placed in Whitefield near the new IT Hub so suits well for a business trip. Hotel has airport pickup and drop included which is really great, the car used is also comfortable and punctual for the same.

Hotel has very nice interiors, fusion of modern and antique, though honestly it doesn't match well at times in the Rooms. Had a Junior suite which was huge with a sit out lounge, dining table and a separate rest room for visitors. Wifi was good and food ordered was reallyyy nice.

We also had few of our colleagues in Vivata Taj Whitefield very close by and we booked at Zuri since Vivanta was out of rooms by then, but comparing Taj's quality, I think it really turned out well coz Zuri was way better in everything including the food we had at Taj.

Overall a good 4-5 star.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had opted for a weekend package at the Zuri and stayed during the month of July. To be honest, I did read some of the feedback and comments from the guests who stayed and was not apprehensive, however for some reason my instincts took the better of me and I opted to head to the Zuri.

From the time we checked in until we checked out it was an absolute pleasure staying at the Zuri. The room interiors and the quality of service is way better than some if its counterparts.

I would like to sincerely thank the team and esteemed staff at the Zuri for the service and hospitality rendered over the weekend. Right from Akshay, Sonali, Moumita, Prabhakaran, Pooraj, the chef at Incanto and of course not to forget the housekeeping staff. It was an absolute pampering weekend. The service at the restaurant was excellent and the quality of the food served unlike what is shared on Zomato..

I would definitely like to stay at the Zuri and it's associated hotels in the future. My wife was extremely pleased and it was a pleasant surprise with the treatment rendered. I feel good to finally see true hospitality in India. I hope you guys can can keep up the good work as sustainability of service is the toughest. Thanks once again and appreciate all the good work done.

Sai

P.S.The only constructive point I would like to add is the iprefer points that should have been added to the first stay as that would give a feel good factor to the guest. Nonetheless, if there are rules that are set, then I totally agree. But would appreciate if they were added.

Room Tip: Take the room away from the escalators.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
rahulkanwar2001, E.A.M at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Reviewed 7 July 2014

It was my second visit to the Zuri and I was not disappointed. The staff are so friendly, kind and accommodating. The restaurant staff was over the top! The food on the buffet was great. The whole 2 week stay was fab.

Room Tip: I faced the road and there was never an issue with sound.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business