“Excellent place to stay”

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #27 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

It's a very good hotel
You feel like in a palace
Royal treatment by staff
Gym is world class with a dedicated trainer - Mr Chandru
Taught me diff workout regimes.
Overall a great experience except for the buffet which was not all that gr8. But no prob.
Want to come Again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 21 August 2014

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Thank you for staying at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you is indeed of real value to us !

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.We have passed your comments to our Management Team & Staff; thank you for acknowledging their efforts and hard work.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

rahul.kanwar@thezurihotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Arabic first
Grenoble, France
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel is in a quiet part of Bangalore. I had originally wanted to stay downtown where I normally stay. I must say that I'm glad to have had the experience in this hotel. The staff bend over backwards to make sure that you're happy and pleased with the service.

I stayed here for 10 days, as I was working at my company's office nearby. The rooms are great ! A little different in furnishings for perhaps some peoples tastes. What you see on the hotel website is what you really get. The rooms and bathroom are sparkling clean. New shampoo's, moisturizers were left everyday. There is a safe and mini-bar in the hotel room, ample closet space. The morning buffet breakfasts are fit a for a king / or queen. There are foods for every liking and taste. There are 4 restaurants in the hotel, I ate at each of them, all were good. There is also a pool and a roof top terrace - the lighting is very nice. The hotel also provides a taxi service if you need it, but reserve ahead of time. It can be the same day, but they'll need a bit of time in order to accommodate you. The taxi driver can also take you to the shops nearby. The spa in the hotel is wonderful and it's open late till 10 pm, just right for those nights after working a long day. There is a small gift shop in the hotel for last minute souvenirs from Bangalore.

Word of caution, be careful if you store anything in the mini-bar that might be one of the contents of the mini bar already. I put some extra 7 ups in the bar - there were already some as part of the standard offering - they tried to charge me for the 2 that I stored there. It wasn't alot of money, just the idea. It wouldn't be enough of a reason not the recommend this hotel.

Overall, it was a very very good experience and I would definitely stay here again and recommend it. Amazing hotel, close to a very large shopping mall if you don't want to go into Bangalore city.

Room Tip: I was traveling with 4 other colleagues, none of us had any complaints about our rooms and each of u...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Rochester, New York
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have stayed at the Zuri many times and each time my stay as gotten a little better which was hard to do. This was an extended stay of 3 weeks. The Zuri team greeted me by name and insured that my stay was great. My room was nice as always extra clean with extra water, but the special treat this time was the towel art that I received each night when I return to my room thanks to Pramod Rai, Cobras, Swans, Lobsters, Roosters and others, this really brighten my day after a 12 + work day. The Gym staff I think showed up extra early for me. The food was nice as always and the driving staff made my travel needs flawless. The sales staff even checked in with me several times. Thanks again to all for a great visit.

Room Tip: Facing the street can be a little noisy, pool is good, has shady and sunny spots, but sometimes you...

Heidelberg
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This hotel was in a quiet part of Bangalore and I had room towards the unconstructed area. The room was modern, comfortable and had all you need for working or relaxing.
The hotel also has four restaurants of which I tried three. All were very nice. The only thing I was missing at the breakfast was a standard yoghurt.

Room Tip: Any room facing not the street should be fine. X11-X19 where X is the floor number worked well for m...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 18 August 2014

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I am kamal. I stayed with zuri 2nd time. And 2nd time experience was more than expectation. I can honestly say that I have found a home away from home. Travelling for business is hard enough and ending up in hotels that are sterile and unfriendly seems to be the norm.

The rooms are great, the staff is exceptional, specially I appreciate to Mr. Ankur . He is very supportive and response immediately for any type of help . As I was new for the city , so he suggest me the places for weekend hangout in city .

And the management go out of their way to make sure that we have everything you need and make you feel welcome. A big thank you to the hotel staff and the management. Great job. I need to mention one more important thing. that food is very tasty and good in the hotel, Specially a Italian restaurant . Seriously do yourself a favor and have a meal in this restaurant.

The gym and spa area were very nice. The gym had everything you could ever want in a hotel gym and then some. The pool area was very nice and relaxing with good lighting work.

The best part is location for this Hotel . As its located in Whitefield, so most of corporate companies very near to this hotel and no need to worry to go office by local transport or any other arrangement, as Zuri provides free office transfer . And second biggest Shopping mall of Bangalore, is very near to this Hotel, so you can chill-out in free time .

Room Tip: Higher Floors have good city view...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Ratingen, Germany
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is my first stay at the Zuri Whitfield hotel in Bangalore. It's a very nice and clean hotel, with a very good restaurant. Mithun was very helpful and friendly. Overall I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 14 August 2014

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is the third time I stayed at The Zuri Whitefield for business. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every stay. Great restaurant with a wonderful buffet spread and good service. The Maya Spa never fails to pamper my tired body after a full day of meetings. I was professionally served by Ajit during the spa with a body scrub, and a strong yet soothing massage.

My room was always spick and span after returning from the meetings. I found out that Harsha was the staff that cleaned my room on both days, the same guy that greeted me every morning with a big smile and "Good Morning, Sir" when I left for breakfast.

This hotel will always be my hotel of choice when I visit Bangalore on business.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 7 August 2014