All reviews residential area one bedroom suite accor hotels main restaurant poolside restaurant candle light dinner pool side business trip small balcony hotel is located nice pool executive chef breakfast and dinner room service long stay indian food excellent hotel
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Quality of food is not that Gr8. Hotel is very uniquely loacted. Service was very courteous right from check-in. Room was very spacious. Hot water took almost 5mins to flow. That's a lot of water to waste before I could get Hot water for a shower. I ordered room service. The cook had no idea how to make Thai food. Room service was just about OK. Nothing to complain but requires training of room service staff. I forgot a cable in my room when i checked out. I promptly got a call as well as an email. That was something that does not happen always from the best of hotels.
I would always stay at this place. Nice and pleasent experience.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Pavan G
Tejus J, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Dear Mr.Pavan,

Thank you for writing a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay & had a pleasant overall experience at Grand Mercure.

I have shared your feedback with our Head Ched and Food & Beverage manager regarding your concerns with In Room Dining services & food quality. They will be conducting trainings to ensure that we improve on both these aspects. Please be rest assured that we will be taking appropriate measures.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 December 2012

This is a nice, new, modern hotel where everything works. The service is very good and staff courteous. The hotel location is pretty central as well. I used a tw-room apartment style room, and this can be highly recommended for families - cheaper than two individual rooms as well.
Finally, my return flight from Bangalore was in the night and the hotel very kindly extended my checkout to 5pm free of charge. This was done at my request and without any hesitation whatsoever. I am very impressed with this hotel.

Room tip: Two-room apartments are cheaper than two individual rooms if travelling with family.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Asitades

Dear Mr.Asitades,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us & the facilities at the hotel.

I will share your feedback with my team which will serve as an encourgement.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Hi Friends.. This place is right in the heart of Bangalore yet far away from the maddening crowd..Nice pool side bar welcomes you and amazes you with the ambience around..Relax there for an hour or more and get yourself charged up for the entire day..Thumbs up !! :-)

Room tip: Balcony facing the joggers park will be good :-)
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tejus J, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2012

Dear Anshul,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for chossing us & we look forward to wecloming you again.

Regards,

Reviewed 9 December 2012

Impressed with the security of the hotel, location amongst the diplomatic homes, and the food... but mostly with the size of the rooms and the quality of the service. Nothing bad to say about my week here. Staff were fluent in English, above average friendly, and the rooms are 1 bedrooms suites with kitchen and living room which are perfect for an extended stay. I could order room service "to go" which was helpful to take lunch with me to work each day rather than risk outside food. Full security detail 24 hours a day for late arrivals and early departures in the dark made me feel protected and secure. Curtains in the rooms were solid black-out style to assist in sleeping during the day - Excellent!
Spa was quite average and I wouldn't recommend planning a trip around it - but for the inexpensive cost of services it was OK. Gym was well equipped and the pool had a tot pool and plenty of kids toys including a slide.
I will definitely stay here again for future work trips.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ErinLG

Dear Erin,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

Security is the utmost important for hotels & we adhere to security procedures to esnure that our guests and team members are safe & secure. I will have a discussion with my Spa team to improve their services.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 December 2012

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Tejus J, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012