“Wife tagging along with Husband on Business” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Grand Mercure Bangalore
Ranked #68 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
toronto
“Wife tagging along with Husband on Business”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Lovely clean modern apartment style rooms, friendly and helpful staff, good room service and lovely restaurant pool side. Great pool to swim and lounge by.

Food and transportation is somewhat expensive especially if you compare it to what the average indian person pays for food and transport but still a reasonable price considering the hotel rank and also if you are travelling alone, for the first time in India or you are not courageous enough to travel in a tuk tuk :).

Well located in an affluent residential neighborhood but there is plenty of India to experience on foot if you are adventurous. I also took hotel cars into town for shopping, temple visiting, brunch at Leela Palace etc... plan a day trip to Mysore, it's a must see.

I'm not one for mani/pedi but I had the time so I had one here. It was alright but they had only 5-8 shades to choose from and the cleanliness wasn't as good as I would have liked,skip it and go to Leela Palace if that's your thing.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tejus J, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangalore, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear lilyTOw

Thank you for taking out time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor.com

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and were happy with our services.

I am glad you appreciated the location of the hotel, poolside Restaurant, the pool and the room service. Our close proximity to the CBD areas and IT corridor makes us a preferred hotel. Our one bedroom suites complete with a separate living room and kitchenette are extremely popular with our guests as many of our guests choose to stay with us for extended period of time.

I shall share your positives impressions with my team.

Thank you once again and looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangalore.

Grand Mercure Bangalore.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice location with a convenient park or 3 close by. The neighborhood consist of large expansive housing, consulates, shopping, and various office buildings. Staff is very attentive and go out of their way to ensure not only a good stay, but that your touring plans are seen to.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tejus J, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangalore, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Dear JW1ATL,

Thank you for taking out time and posting a wonderful and five star feedback of our five star Hotel.

We are very pleased to read that you appreciated the neighborhood, friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Visited this hotel for a quite dinner, and truly enjoyed the barbeque buffet on offer.
Nice place to relax by the poolside, and quality of food was amazing

The service was impeccable, and we never had to wait to receive our next round of starters or beer.

Would highly recommend this place for a quite and great dinner by the poolside

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank puarsim
Tejus J, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangalore, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Puarsim,

We are very pleased to read that you appreciated the barbecue at the poolside, the ambience, quality of the food and service of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

Santa Cruz, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Beautiful property in a very nice neighborhood in Bangalore. There is a lovely park next door that locals use for an outdoor gym and cricket field!

Rooms are clean, comfortable suites that would be just fine for longer business stays. The staff is super helpful. I left my ipad in my room. They contacted me as soon as they found it via email, packed and shipped it to my hotel in Mumbai.

Nice breakfast, pool and bar.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Patty M
Tejus J, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangalore, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Patty M

Thank you for taking out time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor.com

I am glad you appreciated the location of the hotel, Helpfulness of the Staff, Gym, pool, Bar and the room. Our close proximity to the CBD areas and IT corridor makes us a preferred hotel. Our one bedroom suites complete with a separate living room and kitchenette are extremely popular with our guests as many of our guests choose to stay with us for extended period of time.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I was in this Hotel two time this year. In both cases I appreciate a lot the cordiality of the staff; the cleanless of the room and the good atmosphere.
I enjoy also the swimming pool and the gym.
The restaurant level is good

• Stayed April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tejus J, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangalore, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear min2mod,

Thank you for taking out time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor.com

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and were happy with our services like the Pool, Gym and cleanliness of the Hotel and Room. Comments such as yours, motivate my team to walk that extra mile to ensure the expectations of discerning guests are met and exceeded.

Grand Mercure Bangalore
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

We spent 4 nights in Mercure and we enjoyed the stay. We can certainly say that given a chance, we would like to come back and stay here again, this is the best compliment I think I can give. The rooms are very modern, the staff is very obliging. It may be best if you are staying on business, as the tariff is slightly on the higher side.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tejus J, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangalore, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear sopbabgalore88,

We are very pleased to read that you appreciated the rooms, friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. Our one bedroom suites complete with a separate living room and kitchenette are extremely popular with our guests as many of our guests choose to stay with us.