“May 2018 stay”
Room 1 -  Ensuite Bathroom
Full Kitchen
Full Kitchen
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Wati i
“May 2018 stay”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

If you ever want to have a home feeling while traveling, I would suggest it's the perfect location. The ambience which cannot be describe by words and the frames that hangs in the wall is the most beautiful thing.. Coming to hospitality, it is one of the most breath taking wow.... Thanks Noel. I would love to visit again.

Management Response
14 Jun 2018
Hi Wati,
Thank you for choosing us, we were are glad to know you had a pleasant stay and we were happy to host you. Looking forward to host you again.

Regards,
Noel
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cozy quiet home”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in March 2018

Location - The Apartement is located in a quite residential area. I really liked the peace and quite. There were a whole lot of restaurants near by and the food street was awesome.
Host - Noel was around to help during check-in and show me around the place. He gave me tips on restaurants to visit and helped get my bearings on the area.
Amenities - The kitchen was fully functional and I really loved it. It gave me the ability to reheat food and even the independence to cook if I wanted.
WiFi - Fairly fast connection Overall - Great place. Kept we completely self reliant and also safe with the knowledge that there was always help at hand if needed. Yes the Koi tank was a great distraction. Would highly recommend the place

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Jun 2018
Hi Eunicah,

Regards,
Noel
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing