“Good hotel but expensive”

Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield
Ranked #55 of 676 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 11 January 2014

It is a good hotel with almost all facilities you can expect. Though I would not rate it higher in terms of value for money since I stayed in a suite-type room, though not sure whether any other type of rooms are available or not.
Ambience and food quality of restaurant is good, but they lack variety and the service quality has a lot of scope for improvement.
Overall a good hotel, but preferred only if you wish to stay close to the Whitefield area and are ready to stretch your budget.

Room Tip: Suite-type rooms are too big and costly for single occupancy, so check out if normal rooms are avail...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Guest
Me and my team would like to convey our heartfelt gratitude for staying with us and for the suggestions.
Please accept my sincere apology for lack of varieties on buffet and service errors,concer managers being briefed about the same.We have four catagories of rooms available for sale -Penta house,Luxury Suites,Executive suites and studio rooms.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We selected this hotel for our New Year eve celebration thinking about the Brand name of the main office at KGA Golf Course. It was a horrible experience for us. It seems hotel never planned for these kind of events before. They sold the tickets as much as possible but they were never prepared for these many number of people. Seems, this hotel is best suited as stag party hotel. Food was getting over in 2 mins. Even after many complaints, the organizer were non responsive. There was absolutely zero crowd management.

I will NEVER EVER suggest anyone to go to this hotel for these kind of celebrations. Better to go the main hotel near Golf Course at Domlur.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Manoranjan M
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Guest
Please accept my sincere apology for new yeareve event.I have shared your feed back with my all concern managers and event management company who are equally responsible for overselling the tickets.
On behalf of my entire team I thank you once again for your kind patronage. We at Hotel Royal Orchid Suite- Bangalore shall look forward for your next visit.

Thanks and Regards

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Our experiance about the service has been very poor. The time taken for room service was abnormally high & for cleaning the dishes from room it took atleast 1 hour after the call was given.
At the breakfast table we had a humourous experiance for 2 consecutive days. With 3 persons on the table, we requested for water, it was served only to the person who asked for it after 15 minutes, same was the case with the refill.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear Guest
Please accept my sincere apology for our services during your stay did not meet your expectations. I have shared your feed back with my roomservice manager on delaying celarence from your room and concern manager for poor breakfasdt service at Coffee shop,I would like to ensure you that we have taken the necessary corrective measures and would like to assure you that you will find positive improvement in our services in your next visit

With Regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights. The room is spacious consisting of one terrace.
The toilet is compact, clean and good.
It is located in the whitefield and close to the IT park.
The breakfast was included. you can find a variety of food from cornflakes, omelet to donuts.
The staff is good and make you comfortable.
A great place to stay if you have work around whitefield.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Mr. Ritwik

Good Morning

Me and my team would like to convey our heartfelt gratitude for staying with us and for the positive comments on us.

We at Royal Orchid Suites believe in guest delight and delivering more than expectations.

We look forward to your visit again and assure you of a delightful experience time and again.

Wishing you and your Family Festival Greetings!!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This not the first time I was staying at Royal Orchid. The staff here is very humble and accommodate any requests you make.

Although I had some difficult time with taxi arrangements from and to office. Hope to get compensated in my next visit.

Room Tip: Choose the high floors.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Mr. Dinesh

Good Morning

Me and my team would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback. It is indeed a great morale booster for us to know that you enjoy staying with us.

We have also noted your dissatisfaction towards the Travel Desk and would ensure that you do face similar incidence in your forthcoming visits.

We look forward to hosting you in the near future and i would like to meet you on your next visit. In the mean time should there be anything that you would like to get in touch with us please feel free to call me.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I was provided accommodation at Royal Orchids for 15 days as relocation by my company. Wow! I had an awesome time there. Staff were really helpful and friendly. Lotz of stuff like magazines, travel guides, etc., provided in the room. Wi-Fi was very good. The prices are pretty competitive. Love to stay here again and would certainly recommend it as it is a very good value for money. All praise to the friendly staff who made me feel home :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Manoj

Good Afternoon

Our heartfelt gratitude for your wonderful feedback and kind words. Its always our endeavor to make the stay of our guests as comfortable as possible and we feel proud to have achieved our objective.

I would communicate your feedback to my colleagues and am sure this would boost their morale indeed.

We would look forward to host you again at Royal Orchid Suites and I would meet you in person on your next visit. Please feel free to get in touch with me for anything that may make your stay even m,ore enjoyable.

Wishing you the very best in Life!!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

So, a friend stayed at The royal Orchid suites for 3 months. She was an international intern and we visited her very often. I spoke to her at length about her accomodation and how she liked it etc. She was extremely happy with the place. Her room was more like a studio apartment with a small living room with sofas and a TV to host guests, followed by a small kitchen and a study. Then the bedroom which was extremely comfortable. The washroom was attached to the bedroom.
The service was of the highest standards. the food is great and the service prompt. The prices are not too extravagant for a place like this.
If possible, i would love to stay here in the future and would definitely recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Shubham

Good Afternoon

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Royal Orchid Suites. It was indeed a pleasure to learn about your positive experience at Royal Orchid Suites.

Royal Orchid believes in Customer Delight and our customers can always " Expect More" from all our 24 hotels.

We once again thank you for the wonderful feedback and expect to host you on your next visit to Bangalore.

Please feel free to get in touch with me for anything that you may need from our end.

Wishing you and your family festival greetings!!