“Amazing service and great place to stay!”

Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield
Ranked #57 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 7 March 2014

stayed there initially when I moved to bangalore for a few days. The stay was very pleasant! The bar staff are very courteous and they made some great cocktails. The food was extraordinary. I had even met the chef personally as the Chicken Tikka he made was just out of the world. I had the same dish again and again during my stay there.

If you are staying near Whitefield, this is the place to be!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Sir,

On Behalf of the Team " Thank you" for your Valued comments. It was indeed our privilege to be of service to you.

We eagerly await the opportunity to serve you again.

Best Regards,
Anil

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Royal orchid suites is an excellent hotel, I had my great stay for 2 days and amazing food as well. Right from booking till checkout experience was very smooth.F&B service was excellent, specially i would like to thank Mr. Raj Subba for suggesting me good dishes from the menu as I have no idea about food much.Compare to any other hotel I would say royal orchid was my best experience so far. Thanks to all the staff in the hotel for their courtesy and immediate response.
thanks once again, Payel

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Guest

Me and my team would like to convey our heartfelt gratitude for staying with us and for the positive comments on us.

We look forward to your visit again and assure you of a delightful experience time and again.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We had booked 18 rooms at Royal Orchid Suites recently and the whole experience ,right from booking till check out was great. The rooms and service was excellent. It is also very reasonably priced as compared to service apartments in the same category. I would especially like to thank the manager for his personal involvement and flexibility.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Hi,

My stay at Royal orchid suite was not at all good. 1st of all its too inside and its a residence building converted into hotel due to which you do not get the hotel wala feeling. Service is too slow and no buffet dinner/lunch since they have less occupancy. Post 10pm no orders taken. Post 10 kitchen closed. Buffet breakfast was good however my overall experience was bad.

Room Tip: Royal orchid at south block is much better than at white fields.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest
please accept my sincere apology for our services during your stay did not meet your expectations. I have shared your feed back with my concern managers for poor service.I would like to ensure you that we have taken the necessary corrective measures and would like to assure you that you will find positive improvement in our services in your next visit

On behalf of my entire team I thank you once again for your kind patronage. We at Hotel Royal Orchid Suite- Bangalore shall look forward for your next visit.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We booked 11 rooms over the wedding period from Jan 01, 2014 to Jan 06, 2014. Some of these were Deluxe Suites with 2 bedrooms, others Executive Suites and a few Studios. Service was excellent. Assistance provided to the wedding guests was outstanding. We used the property previously in August 2012 for another wedding group. Glad to note that the excellent standards have been maintained.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thanks and Warm Regards

Reviewed 13 January 2014

This serviced apartment goes for 3k currently. A reasonable price for whitefield considering the location. One of the main whitefield Road, it is part of the vas wani pinnacle residential complex. I in fact the property seems to be owned by the vaswani's and operated by royal orchid.

Signage is very poor and you can easily miss it at night. I went ahead to forum mall and then came back.

Food is just Ok. Bread and eggs and I limited fare of Indian and conti for breakfast. The lunch and dinner buffets are just Ok.

The Middle rooms can be combined with the corner suites to make a 2 bedroom apartment. The inner connecting door is notsoundproof. So if you are watching tv late at night, you are going to disturb someone if the volume is too loud.

The ac was also a tad noisy. Luck illy it was quite cool 2 weeks ago so didn't need to use it....

Room Tip: Take the most economical room you can get. There are no views and I don't think the bigger suit...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Guest
We at Royal Orchid Suites believe in guest delight and delivering more than expectations.I would like to thank you for suggesting poor visiblity of Hotel signage in the night and AC,I have shared the feedback with Concern departments.Same will be takecare.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

It is a good hotel with almost all facilities you can expect. Though I would not rate it higher in terms of value for money since I stayed in a suite-type room, though not sure whether any other type of rooms are available or not.
Ambience and food quality of restaurant is good, but they lack variety and the service quality has a lot of scope for improvement.
Overall a good hotel, but preferred only if you wish to stay close to the Whitefield area and are ready to stretch your budget.

Room Tip: Suite-type rooms are too big and costly for single occupancy, so check out if normal rooms are avail...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest
Me and my team would like to convey our heartfelt gratitude for staying with us and for the suggestions.
Please accept my sincere apology for lack of varieties on buffet and service errors,concer managers being briefed about the same.We have four catagories of rooms available for sale -Penta house,Luxury Suites,Executive suites and studio rooms.