“A good home from home.”

Ranked #72 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A good home from home.”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This hotel is set down it's own drive away from the main road. The price is reasonable, more than just a hotel room, but worth the extra for the extra room and cooking facilities. These were especially important to me as I don't like spicy food - or very much so anyway.

The hotel also had it's own minibus service, which I negotiated into the price, and laundry which I also negotiated into the price. The staff were friendly, albeit not that competent. When asking for a pan to use for the induction hob, they just didn't understand what was needed for an induction hob to work. Also on the negative side they tried to charge me extra for laundry/minibus services already agreed up front.

Of the sporting facilities, there was a squash court, swimming pool, table tennis table and gym - all included. Overall a good experience for an Indian hotel.

Room Tip: The front desk are pretty accomodating, just ask!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Each one of us are delighted to read your feedback and happy to note that you took back fond memories of your visit. Your kind words have been shared with the entire team.

Our team is our strength and it is feedback from esteemed guests like yourself that helps us to strive higher towards excellence.

look forward to the pleasure of serving you again in future.

Best Regards,

Anil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Royal orchid in March month its nice place to stay comforable and very coprative staff, farha, she guide to visit the place in bangalore, she is very helpful n cordinated, i wll appreciated her. Thanx.........

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, 20 September 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking out the time for sharing your experience with us and we are delighted to know that we have lived up to your expectation and you have appreciated our services.

Look forward to welcome you back to the Hotel.

Best,

Reviewed 7 March 2014

stayed there initially when I moved to bangalore for a few days. The stay was very pleasant! The bar staff are very courteous and they made some great cocktails. The food was extraordinary. I had even met the chef personally as the Chicken Tikka he made was just out of the world. I had the same dish again and again during my stay there.

If you are staying near Whitefield, this is the place to be!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Sir,

On Behalf of the Team " Thank you" for your Valued comments. It was indeed our privilege to be of service to you.

We eagerly await the opportunity to serve you again.

Best Regards,
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Royal orchid suites is an excellent hotel, I had my great stay for 2 days and amazing food as well. Right from booking till checkout experience was very smooth.F&B service was excellent, specially i would like to thank Mr. Raj Subba for suggesting me good dishes from the menu as I have no idea about food much.Compare to any other hotel I would say royal orchid was my best experience so far. Thanks to all the staff in the hotel for their courtesy and immediate response.
thanks once again, Payel

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear Guest

Me and my team would like to convey our heartfelt gratitude for staying with us and for the positive comments on us.

We at Royal Orchid Suites believe in guest delight and delivering more than expectations.

We look forward to your visit again and assure you of a delightful experience time and again.

Wishing you and your Family Festival Greetings!!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We had booked 18 rooms at Royal Orchid Suites recently and the whole experience ,right from booking till check out was great. The rooms and service was excellent. It is also very reasonably priced as compared to service apartments in the same category. I would especially like to thank the manager for his personal involvement and flexibility.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest

Wishing you and your Family Festival Greetings!!

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Hi,

My stay at Royal orchid suite was not at all good. 1st of all its too inside and its a residence building converted into hotel due to which you do not get the hotel wala feeling. Service is too slow and no buffet dinner/lunch since they have less occupancy. Post 10pm no orders taken. Post 10 kitchen closed. Buffet breakfast was good however my overall experience was bad.

Room Tip: Royal orchid at south block is much better than at white fields.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest
please accept my sincere apology for our services during your stay did not meet your expectations. I have shared your feed back with my concern managers for poor service.I would like to ensure you that we have taken the necessary corrective measures and would like to assure you that you will find positive improvement in our services in your next visit

On behalf of my entire team I thank you once again for your kind patronage. We at Hotel Royal Orchid Suite- Bangalore shall look forward for your next visit.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We booked 11 rooms over the wedding period from Jan 01, 2014 to Jan 06, 2014. Some of these were Deluxe Suites with 2 bedrooms, others Executive Suites and a few Studios. Service was excellent. Assistance provided to the wedding guests was outstanding. We used the property previously in August 2012 for another wedding group. Glad to note that the excellent standards have been maintained.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, 24 January 2014

Thanks and Warm Regards