“Delicious veg! !”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Time Traveller Sai Vishram
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I am not a very big fan of veg food! ! But this place is one of its kind! ! Welcome drink was good. . We were left craving for more! !
I used to think that veg soups never taste good. . perhaps because of my paSt experience with veg soups. . But the green pea soup was too good! !
And so were the starters and main course! ! But the only thing which was a little disappointing was that there was not enough variety in North Indian cuisine!! And paneer was literally sweet! !
But then again. . There was enough variety in dessert. . And as I love sweets. . I Tried them all and loved it! ! Must visit place for everyone!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great for Veggie lovers. Only veg food on the menu and the variety for the lunch buffet is amazing! the staff is courteous and quick to respond to what customers needs. Ambience is great too.. Overall, probably the best 'Veg only' restaurant in Bangalore..

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

If you are vegetarian and want to have variety of food within budget with excellent atmosphere then it is this restaurant in bangalore. May be far for people from main city but still worth travelling for it.
I like the quality of service and it is very well maintained. Food wise it is good and buffet is having lots of options.
Note -It is pure veg restaurant, even they do not allow to cut cake from outside. You can get pure veg cake in restaurant.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Time traveller never dissappoints me. Always impressed by the veg varieties. So far not given me a single chance to complaint. Thanks to all the people involved with the restaurant. Keep up the good job. I always recommend this to my friends.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Now called Sai Vishram erstwhile called E-Inn. I would say the food was just great when it was e-Inn but lost its quality once it became Sai Vishram. Not sure if it was a change in management or change in cook but i like the E-Inn times more than the current state. This was one of my #1 places to go during weekend but now I don't go that frequently. Their spread is just great and it is a delight to vegetarians but somehow i feel the taste & quality has reduced now. Management needs to look into the changes and get it back to the e-inn state.

E-inn B, General Manager at Time Traveller, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Greetings from Sai Vishram!!!!
Thank you very much for sharing your views on our restaurant " Time Traveller" on Trip Advisor. Your feed back on our quality of food and services is very important to us to enable us to continuously improve our standards to guest's satisfaction
Although we have renamed our hotel to Sai Vishram from the earlier e-inn our commitment and efforts to serve our guests with top quality dishes and service has not diluted. However with due respects to your observation we assure you that your next visit to Time Traveller will be more delectable and memorable.
We look forward to your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.
Warm regards