“humble staff”

Neighbourhood: Richmond Town
Jamnagar, India
“humble staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

drop by for quick coffee and snack... pizza was as usual good... give it a try... nice place to hang out with friends..

Visited June 2013

Durban, South Africa
“The star of the show is the coffee”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

Spent a day getting some serious retail therapy and after lots of shopping the image of a wood fired Margarita pizza made my tummy rumble. As you can imagine then, we rushed into the restaurant the moment we spotted it. The place was nicely decorated but was looking a bit tired. The staff seemed uninterested and there were long delays between the meal where we struggled to get anyone's attention. The pizza was good and the menu extensive. The saving grace was the coffee. A wide variety and when served looked exactly as in the picture, hats off to the barista. Not crazy to go back again but it was the right place at the right time to take a load off.

• Visited March 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Wonderful presentation and taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

This is a perfect place to have an awesome ambiance and great presentation. And they never compromise on taste! If you are tired of those crowded restaurants and similar food, this is the place for you!

Visited May 2012
Bangalore
“Jayanagar Cafe- Bad!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

It was so disappointing this time. We regularly visit the cafe but never ever thought of bad food. The Soup served to us was burnt, then we asked the waiter to replace it and again he served us the burnt soup. :-/ When we asked their manager to taste it he said its tastes like that only and suggest you guys to take some coffee. Why I would take a coffee when I went there for Soup? Is the staff there going to decide what should I have? Then comes the Pizza. THE BURNT PIZZA. It was so burnt and bad that I vomit the whole night. I think the Chef is an angry man there! So beware before asking for something! I will never ever visit this place now!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank NoopurShalini
bangalore
“My all time Fav place...!!!! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

Very nice place to hangout with your friends and for that anyone....!!! Decently priced, great service and too good food...!!! Basil Pesto Pasta its just mind blowing...... :) My all time fav place, I dont even remember now how many times I land up there......!!!

• Visited January 2013