“Homely staff, Nice Buffet & Nice Reasonable Rooms -What else is needed!”
Review of Pai Vaibhav

and 1 more site!
Pai Vaibhav
Ranked #160 of 588 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I stayed at Pai Vaibhav when I first came to the city.The rooms are concise, neat and comfortable.
Room service is available till 12 pm at night, but you have to wait for thirty minutes. Staff was helpful in arranging cabs too. You just need to intimate them your requirement. They serve complimentary buffet for breakfast, which is very good indeed. The food has all varieties of south Indian cuisine. I really enjoyed my stay here. I would recommend it to people new in Bangalore as it is a value for money stay as well as at a very safe location.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Pai Vaibhav

Reviewed 19 December 2013

We had a marvelous stay at Pai Vaibhav-Bangalore. Clean hotel with very good service. I would recommend this hotel for stay at Bangalore. Very reasonably priced for rooms and food.

Myself and my group are very much satisfied with their hospitality,
Special attention and care was given to the entire group. Thanks to the GM and his team.

Sri Rohit Cabs...

Room Tip: Good Rooms and hospitality can be enjoyed
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The location was very dirty. Food was very costly and not that good. AC was not working properly. Lot of disturbances in early morning. Overall experience bad. I would not recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Sukant D
Reviewed 21 April 2013

This was continuation of my trip in Feb 2012 for the quiz, and this hotel was booked for one night by the quiz organizers, I wouldn't have enough money as a student to check into this one. The locality around this hotel is not much happening or 'feel-good' as Majestic, even though the hotels in Majestic are cheaper. This is a little overly priced I must stay, for the amenities provided-
I checked the rates now and they seem a little too high for the room quality and other things.
My rating is average for the return on investment fact - otherwise its a good place.

Room Tip: Do not miss the complimentary breakfast- they are charging you lots of money for the room itself.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank abgkv2008
Reviewed 17 March 2013

[+]
- value for money
- rooms are reasonably clean
- breakfast is limited to Indian dishes with hot coffee ; served on level 5 - good and tasty
- staff are ok
- you can order room service at any time

[-]
- rooms are a small so you only have place for the bed , a small cupboard, a table and the bathroom

Room Tip: Ask for the hotel facing away from the main road
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I have enjoyed my stay at the Pai Hotel Bangalore. The workers were warm, friendly and helpful. The hotel is neat and smart. The rooms are clean and cool. I feel they should have waiters that understand english because I was unable to communicate with the waiter because he did not understand what I was saying. The complimentary breakfast they serve should also cater for people from different countries. If they have a standard english breakfast that would have been nice, because not all of us like dosa. Overall I would still recommend this hotel in Bangalore and I would definetly stay there again. It is good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Pai Vaibhav is good and decent hotel to stay with family. The hotel is located centrally. The rooms are very spacious and clean. Front Office staff as well as Room service persons were very courteous. I like more their approach towards guests. The complementary breakfast was really good. Overall I had a great experience. Thanks for Manager Subrramannya who had taken care of us during our stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family