“Perhaps the best accommodation in Bangalore”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Sri Lakshmi Comforts
Ranked #180 of 726 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 20 March 2011

I went Bangalore for holiday with my partner. I stayed for 5 days and 4 nights. I was really impressed with the tidiness of the rooms. Aside from that, the staff are very helpful as well. The rates was surprisingly reasonable. Its strategic location is definitely a plus as most restaurants and shops are located just around the place! Highly recommended if you plan to stay in a convenient,clean,helpful staff and safe accommodation. Will definitely go back to Sri Lakshmi should I return to Bangalore

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mytravel89

Reviewed 18 March 2011

I spent 3 Nights in Bangalore with my sister, as both of us are girls, safety is my top most priority when looking for a hotel. I have been to Bangalore several times & stayed in different hotels around MG Road for higher price & feel dissatisfied during the stay. After reading the reviews here I booked the room through their website. I have only praises for them. From the time we check in till we check out the staffs were very helpful. We stayed in Non- A/C Double Room, it’s very clean & room service is prompt too. The room cost us Rs.1,250 per night, which is unbelievably cheap considering it’s situated in MG Road & the staffs always welcoming you with a smile & ever helpful. It’s truly amazing. They even guided us to Bheema’s Andhra Style Restaurant for dinner as their in house restaurant is closed due to workers shortage on the day we arrived. It’s one of the best Andhra foods I had after a long time. Definitely will stay here on my next trip to Bangalore.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank OrangeGerbera
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2011

We are very happy to read your review and the Management and the Staff want to thankyou for the same. We would like share some information with you and your friends. Many guests from Malaysia (mostly Female medical/engineering students) visit us regularly and the way they conduct themselves and the way they maintain clealiness in their rooms is exemplary. So we always look forward to recieve fine guests like you. We hope you will visit Bangalore again and stay with us.

Reviewed 8 March 2011

A relatively small place. Very friendly and helpful people and exceptionally good valuue for money.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends

We appreciate your positive review and sincerely thankyou for the same. We wish you visit our country again and have a nice time.

Reviewed 2 March 2011

Hi I went to Bangalore with my colleague for a 05 days conference. We hadn't fixed our hotel and we just take a short walk through the M.G. Road. Actually we accidentally noticed the place due to crowded restaurant for Lunch. We checked the rooms and were really tidy and spacious. The staffs Mr. Upendra and Mr. Ganesh were really helpful and they serve with a smile. Every day we had the typical south indian Breakfast from there which was really tasty I must say. Unfortunately we hadn't got a chance to taste their Lunch , which the local people love the most and even willing to wait for their turn to get a seat. The rooms were adequately filled with the necessities and I personally recommend for those who need a comfortable and hassle free and simple stay in Bangalore. The location was also nice with the near by shopping centers and the Stadium.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Anand_ks

Dear Anand,
Thank you for very nice and kind words you have for us. The Staff and Management wants to thank you and extent warm welcome to our place at any time. The staff of Restaurant Section wants to specially thankyou for the nice things you have told. We wish you will have lunch with us during your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed 10 February 2011

Friendly staff, safe and clean surroundings, perfect location and all this for a reasonable price, we will be back!
And the Thali lunch is FANTASTIC!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family

We are happy to know your perception about our hotel and our effort was also to give safe, comfortable accomidation at a reasonable price. But when guests from West visit our restaurant we will be slightly anxious as the food some times will be too hot and spicy for their taste. But your appreciation of our lunch (Thali) is a real reward for our restaurant staff. We wish you try some other dishes like Masala Dosa, Idli, Vada in our restaurant duing your next visit. Thanks for your encouraging review which keeps us focus on good service.

Reviewed 10 February 2011

I agree with my fellow traveller reviews on excellent location, value for money and good service.

One problem though is that in the afternoon, when I came back at 3 pm and wanted a nap, continued noises of utensils (I thought it would stop in 30-40 minutes) irritated me no end. When approached the staff, he said that this will not happen after 7:30 pm. May be this problem is more in my room (no 1 on first floor) adjacent to utensil cleaning room.

Other than that, everything is good. Would advise fellow travellers not to stay in the room during afternoon hours till 7:30 pm.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank RajAlok

We sincerely apolize for the inconvience caused to you by the noise (washing vessels during afternoon. You are right about the reason aswell. Your room was directly above the washing facility one floor below. We are consulting experts (Civil Engineers) to find a remedy for this issue. We wish your stay with us, next time would be more pleasant. We would like to thank you for brining this aspect to our notice as most of our guest come back in the evering, say after 4PM and this issue was not noticed.

Reviewed 6 January 2011

Have visited Bangalore earlier a number of times on leisure and to meet relatives and friends,But this visit was only a transit to our long Karnataka tour,hence,my hotel requirement was very basic and of utility.Found this hotel online and decided on it after reviews from fellow travellers.We woke up the staff at 5.30 am who helped us check in immediately.Basic,clean room with essentials,excellent value for money and located fantastically on M G rd,this hotel more than met our expectations.We stayed in a non a/c double room for Rs.1350 incl taxes.

My husband and I decided to have our breakfast at a Bangalore institution-Vidyarthi Bhavan and then we shopped on MG rd and Brigade rd.For all Bengali sweet lovers,K C Das of Kolkata is just around the corner,Koshy's-another Bangalore gem is bang opp K C Das.MTR is about 3 km away and Vidyarthi bhavan about 7 kms.

As we only spent the day in this hotel(had to catch the night train to Hospet),we could not experience more.But I will surely come to stay at Sri Lakshmi whenever Im in Bangalore and try their own restaurant as well.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple