“One of the best places to stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Sri Lakshmi Comforts
Ranked #155 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Chennai (Madras), India
“One of the best places to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2011

After going through many reviews in tripadvisor, I decided to stay in Sri Lakshmi Comforts during my trip to Bangalore with my family of 4. The stay was extremely pleasant. I stayed there for 4 nights and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. The staff were the most friendliest and helpful I have ever come across, especially Upendra and Ganesh. Location is perfect with Brigade Road and MG Road and all major attractions being just a stone's throw away. There are plenty of eateries around apart from the veg restaurant that the hotel operates. Overall, its value for money and I would definitely like to stay there when I visit Bangalore again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this review, 8 July 2011
Dear Aravind,
We are very happy to know you had good time in Bangalore with us and all the staff and management wants to thank you, for very encouraging words (special thanks from Upendra and Ganesh). We hope to see you with us again and hope we will retain your goodwill.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2011

Best hotel at central location....excellent food...best room service ..polite staff....We spent 2 nights there with our family of 2 children..... Very helpful managers nad very important ....cleannnnnnnn kitchen...... If you are planning to stay with your family this is the best economy hotel..

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Wadekar
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this review, 9 June 2011
Dear Wadekar, It was our pleasure to have your family as our guests. We sincerely thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your comment on clean kitchen and the staff incharge of kitchen maintenance want to convey their special thanks to you. We are very happy your stay was comfortable here and would like to see you and your family with us during your next visit to Bangalore.
Dhaka
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2011

I booked this hotel after seeing the review on Tripadvisor and found that its true. Location, Service and staffs are unparallel. We stayed there for 4 nights but felt that we are staying at home. Every moments of this hotel is enjoyable and praiseworthy. Thanks for Upendra (The Smiling Man) and Sri Lakshmi comforts for giving us such beautiful times at Bengalore.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
We appreciate your positive review of our hotel and other reviews by our earlier guests, which prompted your to choose us in the first place. Your statement "We stayed there for 4 nights but felt that we are staying at home." is the real award our staff including Upendra seek for. All our staff including Upendra wants to once again thankyou and hope we keep up the goodwill of our customers in future also.
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2011

Hi, I stayed in this hotel from April 29th to May 6th. This is an excellent hotel to tell you the least. This serves all purpose for a Budget Business Traveler like me. The hotel is having an adjacent restaurant (Veg) that serves breakfast and lunch.For dinner you have the option of plenty of eateries outside. Hotel guys are very helpful and coordinating to bring food from outside for dinner. They do not serve dinner. Price is extremely moderate and the hotel is managed by two brothers and both of them are extremely helpful, warm, understanding and coordinate. The rooms are clean, room service is efficient, informal but professional. The bed sheet and towels are changed when required and soaps are provided . The Hotel is just less than a min from the famous Anil Kumble circle and on M G Road. This is perhaps one of the best places to stay in Bangalore. I have stayed alone, but I have located families staying there. On request the hotel allowed for a late check out without any extra fees. Extremely competent guys,

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Apratimmukhopadhyay
Reviews of the Nice and fine guests like you who appreciate good effort by us, gives us immense pleasure and motivates our staff to retain the goodwill of our guests. As you rightly pointed out, we do not provide dinner in our restaurant. However, around 45 nice reasturants catering to almost all tastes buds are situated in the walking distance or alternately our staff are willing to get the food of your choice to your room. Hope to see you with us again.
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2011

I went Bangalore for holiday with my partner. I stayed for 5 days and 4 nights. I was really impressed with the tidiness of the rooms. Aside from that, the staff are very helpful as well. The rates was surprisingly reasonable. Its strategic location is definitely a plus as most restaurants and shops are located just around the place! Highly recommended if you plan to stay in a convenient,clean,helpful staff and safe accommodation. Will definitely go back to Sri Lakshmi should I return to Bangalore

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mytravel89
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2011

I spent 3 Nights in Bangalore with my sister, as both of us are girls, safety is my top most priority when looking for a hotel. I have been to Bangalore several times & stayed in different hotels around MG Road for higher price & feel dissatisfied during the stay. After reading the reviews here I booked the room through their website. I have only praises for them. From the time we check in till we check out the staffs were very helpful. We stayed in Non- A/C Double Room, it’s very clean & room service is prompt too. The room cost us Rs.1,250 per night, which is unbelievably cheap considering it’s situated in MG Road & the staffs always welcoming you with a smile & ever helpful. It’s truly amazing. They even guided us to Bheema’s Andhra Style Restaurant for dinner as their in house restaurant is closed due to workers shortage on the day we arrived. It’s one of the best Andhra foods I had after a long time. Definitely will stay here on my next trip to Bangalore.

• Stayed February 2011
1 Thank OrangeGerbera
We are very happy to read your review and the Management and the Staff want to thankyou for the same. We would like share some information with you and your friends. Many guests from Malaysia (mostly Female medical/engineering students) visit us regularly and the way they conduct themselves and the way they maintain clealiness in their rooms is exemplary. So we always look forward to recieve fine guests like you. We hope you will visit Bangalore again and stay with us.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2011

A relatively small place. Very friendly and helpful people and exceptionally good valuue for money.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
We appreciate your positive review and sincerely thankyou for the same. We wish you visit our country again and have a nice time.