“Awsome, dirt cheap”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Sri Lakshmi Comforts
Ranked #148 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Mumbai
“Awsome, dirt cheap”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I stayed at Sri Lakshmi Comforts for one day on 04/01/2013. The booking was made for 2 days, but I checked out after one day only, coz my work was over.
I Booked the hotel through clear trip, n that too a Non-AC Room, but the staff upgraded me to AC room, without any hassel n without extra charge.
The price is very affordable as compared to other hotels nearby the area. As a whole, it was a comfortable stay, right in the middle of Bangalore city. This is a quality budget hotel. I found this value for money hotel. It's very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank Nilesh W
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this review, 17 January 2013
Dear Nilesh W,

On the outset we would like to thank you very much for your very positive review. We are happy that your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed your time with us.

We appreciate and take pleasure in your quote "As a whole, it was a comfortable stay, right in the middle of Bangalore city. This is a quality budget hotel. I found this value for money hotel. It's very clean and comfortable.
I recommend this hotel if one wants a good quality budget experience in the center of Bangalore. Great value for money" since it is our objective.
Further, to achieve this goal :
We take online bookings without any advance. Guests have the option to see the rooms before actually register to avoid mismatch between their expectations and the available facilities. Apart from providing 24 hours checkout (rare in this area) management tries to be flexible with grace time when ever possible. The management strive for earning and retaining goodwill of our fine guests like yourself,
We wish to see you again with us during your next visit to Bangalore.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 1 January 2013

My family and I stayed at Sri Lakshmi Comforts for one day on 24/12/2012. The price was very affordable. As a whole, it was a comfortable stay, right in the middle of Bangalore city so it was easy to move around on MG Road, very near to Cubbon park,this is a quality budget hotel. I found this value for money hotel. It's very clean and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
I recommend this hotel if one wants a good quality budget experience in the centre of Bangalore. Great value for money.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank prg12186
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this review, 3 January 2013
Dear prg12186,
We consider your very positive rating and review of our establishment as a new year gift and wish you and your family a wonderful, happy and prosperous new year. We appreciate your time for writing this encouraging review which motivates our staff more to maintain the goodwill of fine guests like you.
Once again management and staff sincerely thank you for your wonderful recommendation "I recommend this hotel if one wants a good quality budget experience in the center of Bangalore. Great value for money. "
Hope we will see you again, with us during your next visit to Bangalore.
Reviewed 27 December 2012

My family and I stayed at Sri Lakshmi Comforts earlier this week for 3 days and 2 nights. The person at the front desk is very friendly and they didn't bother us and offered help whenever required.
The price was also very affordable which was Rs1500 per night for a double non a/c room for 3 people (inclusive of the extra bed,pillow etc.) inclusive of cable tv and hot water.
As a whole, it was a comfortable stay, right in the middle of Bangalore city so it was easy to move around too. Tourist should surely opt for Sri Lakshmi Comforts if they are on a low budget and plan to visit Bangalore.

Room Tip: Pick rooms with windows.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this review, 30 December 2012
Dear Dharmahla,
Greetings from Sri Lakshmi Comforts. We thank you for your valuable time, this positive review about our establishment. We appreciate your recommendation of us to budget travelers " Tourist should surely opt for Sri Lakshmi Comforts if they are on a low budget and plan to visit Bangalore."
We are happy to know that you and your family were comfortable in our hotel and look forward to return of fine guests like you with us during your next visit to Bangalore.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Bang on MG Road, very near to Cubbon park,this is a no-frills but a quality budget hotel.I found this value for money hotel on Tripadvisor to avoid traffic delays to my work place (from my Guesthouse which was far away)during my long project visits.

Except for the short smelly lane (bcos of the Kitchen of the sweetshop in front of the hotel)leading to the hotel,rest is all good. Spacious room with all amenities and good service (I stayed in the Deluxe room on third floor) all at a very affordable price.

Best part is so many restaurants nearby on church street, St Marks rd,etc., and ease of convenience.Mattresses on beds are a little hard and they can be changed to softer ones for providing more comfort. I recommend this hotel if one wants a no-frills good quality budget experience in the centre of Bangalore.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank TarakDhurjati
mohanherle, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this review, 26 December 2012
Dear Tarak D,
We thank you for taking time off to write this wonderful review about our establishment. As you have rightly pointed out the hotel is right on M G Road and near to Cubbon Park, Brigade Road, Metro station, Malls etc., apart from around 50 choicest bars and restaurants catering to different taste buds and pockets.
Your comment “I recommend this hotel if one wants a no-frills good quality budget experience in the centre of Bangalore” aptly reflects our moto aswell.
Management appreciates your suggestion to change some mattresses which has become little hard, suitable action has been initiated.
The Management and Staff thank you once again for this positive review and look forward to see you with us during your next visit to Bangalore.
Bali
Reviewed 22 December 2012

I had to find a place suiting my budget, centrally situated, clean and safe for a single lady traveling alone. Sri Laksmi Hotel had it all.
International TV channel, hot water all day long, A Vegi restaurant with very good quality food for more than reasonable prices open for lunch only . Nice staff always willing to help.
plenty of bars and restaurants at walking distance ( check the "13th Floor" sky bar 5 mn walk from this hotel).Wifi very slow when not inexistent but you can go to Matteo cafe, few mn walk to have an excellent connection while you have a nice cappuccino.
They organize on request airport transfer for you for the exact price. I stayed 1 month and I will recommend this place to anyone willing to be in Bangalore on budget trip !
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the manager and the staff for all the help and support during my stay.no doubt I will stay there if have to go back :)

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this review, 23 December 2012
Dear flore d,
We just do not have any words to thank you enough. We are just overwhelmed by your very positive review of our establishment. In our opinion your detailed review sums up everything about our establishment for guests who are seeking decent, clean no frills budget accommodation. Management and staff would strive hard to retain good will of fine guests like you. Again Staff and Management wants to thank you for choosing to stay with us, which was our pleasure. We wish to see you again with us when ever you visit Bangalore in future.
Wollongong
Reviewed 20 December 2012

This place is a great place to stay in Bangalore. It's very clean and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful. As I was catching a late train they kepted my bags for the day/evening and allowed me to shower and use the washroom after checking out earlier in the morning. It's ina great location tucked away just behind MG road. Great value for money.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this review, 22 December 2012
Dear Kymmy_A, greetings from Sri Lakshmi Comforts. We would like to thank you for your time to write this positive review. We are glad you liked the location, service, cleanliness etc,. We would strive hard to retain your good will and look forward to seeing with us during your next visit to Bangalore.