Sri Lakshmi Comforts
US$90
US$117
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2013

This place was a solid budget option, but based on it's previous ratings, I will admit expecting more. The AC in my room didn't work, nor did the remote for the TV. The front desk guys were very nice, but their English wasn't very good (Not a massive deal with the English, I was just surprised with it being in Bangalore and so well rated).

The beds were comfy enough though- it's a decent budget option for Bangalore.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank amandamf
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2013

Dear amandamf,
We deeply appreciate your honest review and totally agree with you about higher expectations owing to TripAdvisor reviews by our guests.
That is the reason as you might see, the management makes it a point to impress on the fact that ours is a budget hotel without much frills but located at the heart of Central Business District with a very reasonable tariff.
The effort of the management is to provide clean, comfortable rooms with good service for budget travelers.
However, we regret that the TV remote and A/C did not work in your room and management is very serious about these kind of issues and will take appropriate measures to avoid recurrence of such incidents.
We agree that some of the personnel at front desk are not proficient in English(but they are very polite as observed by you), but again we receive guests from different regions of the world like Israel, Middle East, Europe, South Asian countries, Africa, and different parts of India who would not speak/know English. But our objective is to communicate politely with our guests and try to make them as comfortable as possible in spite of our limitations with respect to certain languages.
Once again Management and Staff would like to sincerely thank you for your valuable time in writing this review which is a good pointer for us to improve in certain areas.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

I stayed at Sri Lakshmi Comforts for one day on 04/01/2013. The booking was made for 2 days, but I checked out after one day only, coz my work was over.
I Booked the hotel through clear trip, n that too a Non-AC Room, but the staff upgraded me to AC room, without any hassel n without extra charge.
The price is very affordable as compared to other hotels nearby the area. As a whole, it was a comfortable stay, right in the middle of Bangalore city. This is a quality budget hotel. I found this value for money hotel. It's very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Nilesh W

Dear Nilesh W,

On the outset we would like to thank you very much for your very positive review. We are happy that your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed your time with us.

We appreciate and take pleasure in your quote "As a whole, it was a comfortable stay, right in the middle of Bangalore city. This is a quality budget hotel. I found this value for money hotel. It's very clean and comfortable.
I recommend this hotel if one wants a good quality budget experience in the center of Bangalore. Great value for money" since it is our objective.
Further, to achieve this goal :
We take online bookings without any advance. Guests have the option to see the rooms before actually register to avoid mismatch between their expectations and the available facilities. Apart from providing 24 hours checkout (rare in this area) management tries to be flexible with grace time when ever possible. The management strive for earning and retaining goodwill of our fine guests like yourself,
We wish to see you again with us during your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

My family and I stayed at Sri Lakshmi Comforts for one day on 24/12/2012. The price was very affordable. As a whole, it was a comfortable stay, right in the middle of Bangalore city so it was easy to move around on MG Road, very near to Cubbon park,this is a quality budget hotel. I found this value for money hotel. It's very clean and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
I recommend this hotel if one wants a good quality budget experience in the centre of Bangalore. Great value for money.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank prg12186
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

Dear prg12186,
We consider your very positive rating and review of our establishment as a new year gift and wish you and your family a wonderful, happy and prosperous new year. We appreciate your time for writing this encouraging review which motivates our staff more to maintain the goodwill of fine guests like you.
Once again management and staff sincerely thank you for your wonderful recommendation "I recommend this hotel if one wants a good quality budget experience in the center of Bangalore. Great value for money. "
Hope we will see you again, with us during your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

My family and I stayed at Sri Lakshmi Comforts earlier this week for 3 days and 2 nights. The person at the front desk is very friendly and they didn't bother us and offered help whenever required.
The price was also very affordable which was Rs1500 per night for a double non a/c room for 3 people (inclusive of the extra bed,pillow etc.) inclusive of cable tv and hot water.
As a whole, it was a comfortable stay, right in the middle of Bangalore city so it was easy to move around too. Tourist should surely opt for Sri Lakshmi Comforts if they are on a low budget and plan to visit Bangalore.

Room Tip: Pick rooms with windows.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2012

Dear Dharmahla,
Greetings from Sri Lakshmi Comforts. We thank you for your valuable time, this positive review about our establishment. We appreciate your recommendation of us to budget travelers " Tourist should surely opt for Sri Lakshmi Comforts if they are on a low budget and plan to visit Bangalore."
We are happy to know that you and your family were comfortable in our hotel and look forward to return of fine guests like you with us during your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed 25 December 2012

Bang on MG Road, very near to Cubbon park,this is a no-frills but a quality budget hotel.I found this value for money hotel on Tripadvisor to avoid traffic delays to my work place (from my Guesthouse which was far away)during my long project visits.

Except for the short smelly lane (bcos of the Kitchen of the sweetshop in front of the hotel)leading to the hotel,rest is all good. Spacious room with all amenities and good service (I stayed in the Deluxe room on third floor) all at a very affordable price.

Best part is so many restaurants nearby on church street, St Marks rd,etc., and ease of convenience.Mattresses on beds are a little hard and they can be changed to softer ones for providing more comfort. I recommend this hotel if one wants a no-frills good quality budget experience in the centre of Bangalore.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank TarakDhurjati
mohanherle, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2012

Dear Tarak D,
We thank you for taking time off to write this wonderful review about our establishment. As you have rightly pointed out the hotel is right on M G Road and near to Cubbon Park, Brigade Road, Metro station, Malls etc., apart from around 50 choicest bars and restaurants catering to different taste buds and pockets.
Your comment “I recommend this hotel if one wants a no-frills good quality budget experience in the centre of Bangalore” aptly reflects our moto aswell.
Management appreciates your suggestion to change some mattresses which has become little hard, suitable action has been initiated.
The Management and Staff thank you once again for this positive review and look forward to see you with us during your next visit to Bangalore.