Sri Lakshmi Comforts
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bengaluru
See available hotels
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
Curzon Suites(Bengaluru)
Good 3.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2011

Friendly staff, safe and clean surroundings, perfect location and all this for a reasonable price, we will be back!
And the Thali lunch is FANTASTIC!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2011

We are happy to know your perception about our hotel and our effort was also to give safe, comfortable accomidation at a reasonable price. But when guests from West visit our restaurant we will be slightly anxious as the food some times will be too hot and spicy for their taste. But your appreciation of our lunch (Thali) is a real reward for our restaurant staff. We wish you try some other dishes like Masala Dosa, Idli, Vada in our restaurant duing your next visit. Thanks for your encouraging review which keeps us focus on good service.

Reviewed 10 February 2011

I agree with my fellow traveller reviews on excellent location, value for money and good service.

One problem though is that in the afternoon, when I came back at 3 pm and wanted a nap, continued noises of utensils (I thought it would stop in 30-40 minutes) irritated me no end. When approached the staff, he said that this will not happen after 7:30 pm. May be this problem is more in my room (no 1 on first floor) adjacent to utensil cleaning room.

Other than that, everything is good. Would advise fellow travellers not to stay in the room during afternoon hours till 7:30 pm.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank RajAlok

We sincerely apolize for the inconvience caused to you by the noise (washing vessels during afternoon. You are right about the reason aswell. Your room was directly above the washing facility one floor below. We are consulting experts (Civil Engineers) to find a remedy for this issue. We wish your stay with us, next time would be more pleasant. We would like to thank you for brining this aspect to our notice as most of our guest come back in the evering, say after 4PM and this issue was not noticed.

Reviewed 6 January 2011

Have visited Bangalore earlier a number of times on leisure and to meet relatives and friends,But this visit was only a transit to our long Karnataka tour,hence,my hotel requirement was very basic and of utility.Found this hotel online and decided on it after reviews from fellow travellers.We woke up the staff at 5.30 am who helped us check in immediately.Basic,clean room with essentials,excellent value for money and located fantastically on M G rd,this hotel more than met our expectations.We stayed in a non a/c double room for Rs.1350 incl taxes.

My husband and I decided to have our breakfast at a Bangalore institution-Vidyarthi Bhavan and then we shopped on MG rd and Brigade rd.For all Bengali sweet lovers,K C Das of Kolkata is just around the corner,Koshy's-another Bangalore gem is bang opp K C Das.MTR is about 3 km away and Vidyarthi bhavan about 7 kms.

As we only spent the day in this hotel(had to catch the night train to Hospet),we could not experience more.But I will surely come to stay at Sri Lakshmi whenever Im in Bangalore and try their own restaurant as well.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ReviewsByLux
Reviewed 13 October 2010

I go to Bangalore every year for 6 weeks for my social.business and for my charities and I had always stayed in some other hotel in the same area ,ofcourse for a much higher price for the past 15 yrs.
This hotel was shown to me by a taxi driver.
i had felt very homely and safe being a solo female traveller the moment I had stepped into it and I had immeditely changed my previous hotel the very next day. I go and stay in this hotel ever since.
Its a real hidden jewel present amidst the busy MG road and the food,room service,the ever smiling,witty helpful boys working there are fantastic.
They will go to any extent to help their customers whether they are local or foreigners and they certainly don't hang around stretching their hands for tips which I had seen in most of the hotels I had stayed throughout India and abroad.
I would simply ask the boys to store away my luggage and go out on my excursions for days not worrying one bit about my belongings.
The morning break fasts and the vegetarian lunches are very tasty and are a good value for the money for all kinds of people.
Mr.Sashidaran and his brother are very polite,kind and the way they treat their own staffs and customers are admirable.
But there are no hotel car parking spaces or internet facilities for customers which should be looked into by the management.

In a nutshell,I will recommend this family run cozy,very comfortable,clean hotel in the heart of MG road to anybody especially to the female solo travellers.
I am so much impressed by this hotel,so much so I had put an ad in our Toronto 2011 Tamils guide directory on my own with my own expenses.

Dr.Sarasa Muthu
Canada

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank nirmalacanada
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2010

Dear Dr.Sarasa Muthu,
We are humbled and truly running short of thoughts as how to thank you for your very touching review of our place. It is always a pleasure to have you with us. We appreciate, you putting ad in Toronto 2011 Tamils guide directory. We assure you and other guests that we would strive hard to keep up the good will. As for internet guests can access free Wi-Fi internet at lobby. We are planning to extend the internet facility to other floors as well & understand the importance of it. You have rightly mentioned about lack of hotel car parking. This is one area the things are beyond the reach of management owing to non availability of space and very high price for space. However, we hope the ready availability of auto rickshaws (in front of our lodge) and metro rail facility by the year end in front of the hotel should help our guests a great deal.
Once again Management and Staff wants to thank you for everything and look forward to see you back soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2010

Almost like a hidden treasure! Amidst the bustling MG Road, this hotel is the best choice for a home like relaxed stay, close to the market area and near to many popular food joints. Good staff, service. Definitely recommend to travellers who want good value for money. You can save that extra money for some extra shopping!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Hukkeri
slcomforts, Manager at Sri Lakshmi Comforts, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2010

Dear Hukkeri,
We sincerely appreciate the positive and encouraging review by you. The positive remarks by you and other guests are one of the important factors which strengthen our resolve to give better service to our customers at an affordable price, as you have pointed out rightly "who want good value for money".
The management and staff want to thank you and wish to see you again.