“Great Hotel for Business Traveller.”

Fortune Park JP Celestial, Bengaluru
Ranked #89 of 693 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I stayed with Fortune Park this January. The weeklong stay was rather comfortable, I stayed on the 6th floor and room was spacious & had all basic amenities. The breakfast spread is elaborate & the dinner buffet has variety. Surprisingly the in-room dinning is active, even in the late hours.
The hotel staff& service is courteous.

Location is another added advantage as the hotel is very centrally located. Its proximity to MG road, brigade road gives you ample option to go out. It’s a great value for money.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
FPJPC, General Manager at Fortune Park JP Celestial, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Ma'am,
Thank you for the feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad to learn that you are happy with our product and services. I look forward to receiving you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Stayed here in August 2013 and found it to be great value for money. The rooms are a tad old and hence furnitures are a bit worn out, but the service quality more than makes up for it. Staff is awesomely helpful and friendly. Food is the best you can find. An overall satisfying experience.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
FPJPC, General Manager at Fortune Park JP Celestial, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor. I am glad to learn that you are happy with our services while taking note of your observations about the product. We are in the process of upgarding the same and you would notice the difference on your future visits. I look forward to receiving you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

The hotel gives you a five star property experience at not a very highly priced hotel. The hotel is crowded on weekdays but can get a good rate during the weekends. The Rooms are brilliant with excellent service!

Room Tip: If you are a couple chose a Suite room!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
FPJPC, General Manager at Fortune Park JP Celestial, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to learn that you are happy with our product and services. I look forward to receiving you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I am regular guest at this hotel and I vouch that this property is worth staying. For me this is my second home and I am very comfortable with the staff. The rooms are very spacious and neat.The bathrooms are large with neat and clean toilets. The best I like about this Hotel is the spread of Breakfast they serve. Overall I recommend this hotel as one of the finest in the category in Bangalore.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
FPJPC, General Manager at Fortune Park JP Celestial, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Fortune Park JP Celestial!
Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am elated to note that you have been happy and appreciative of our services and product during the course of your stays. I look forward to receiving you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I stayed recently for 3 nights in JP celestial with family from 9th to 12th Dec 2013. We travelled to Mysore JP Palace & bangalore to JP celestial. JP palace at Mysore was excellent with nice hospitality as against JP celestial where we had problems right from the time we entered. staff (floor manager & assistants) were extremely arrogant & lack complete guest hospitality. we had to wait at reception close to an hour (even without asking for water at reception) and could get the room only after GM came in. Rooms were dirty and stinking. Bathrooms were very bad with no cleanliness, stains and with stinking. we had to change room twice but the same experience. staff was untrained & arrogant throughout. I even complained at MakeMyTrip from where i booked this hotel after staying for 1 day out of 3 days booked but they said hotel is not allowing to cancel. Height was floor manager was asking to pay us for both standard & club room as we wanted to change the room based on the condition. overall terrible & horrified experience and not worth to stay at all. Completely disappointed with Fortune administartion & lack of attention. you can select this hotel only if you want to waste your money & precious holiday experience!! Height of all is that they didnt even offer a feedback form when leaving. There are many good options in bangalore & this hotle SHOULD BE AVOIDED!!

Room Tip: Club rooms are pathetic so better not to comment for standard rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I have been a patron of the Fortune group for a long time, as I believe that this is arguably the best 'value for money ' hotel chain in India, and my experience at the Fortune JP Celestial has made me believe more on this theory of mine -- Large, well-appointed rooms, decent bathroom with all amenities , excellent breakfast spread, courteous and friendly staffs, good service, 6 hours complimentary wi fi ( we stayed in Fortune Club room) and everything else a traveller can expect. Food prices are a bit on the higher side, but that does not reduce any star for the hotel. All in all, a perfect choice for ' just above the budget' traveller. Special thanks to Poornima on the front desk, for her hearty co-operation .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank drkaushikmandal
FPJPC, General Manager at Fortune Park JP Celestial, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear Dr Mandal,

Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor. I am elated happy to learn that you had a comfortable and enjoyable experience at the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you at the hotel on your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I was on this hotel in first week of December, 2013 while on a business trip, I was with my spouse. The hotel is located in a central location in Bangalore. The hotel rooms are of average size with small bathrooms. The bathroom was not clean enough and the toiletries were insufficient. The towels provided were not clean and heavily scented to prevent any bad smell. The staff needs a lot of training, as they were not prompt enough. The room service was poor, I had to ask them several times a day, to get the room cleaned once in a day. Coming to the restaurant, the food was spicy and the same food was repeated over the day. The reception area and Reception staff were nice. The only solace. They claim to be a 4-star property, but it is not. Will I stay there again ? No way.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
FPJPC, General Manager at Fortune Park JP Celestial, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor.I have taken note of the concerns raised by you and will take it up on a priority basis. We were also attempting to establish contact with you based the details provided by you in order to get a first hand account of your experience. I request you to share your contact details with us . Please treat this experience in isolation and give us an opportunity to be of service in future in order to demonstrate the difference.