“Good Business Hotel”

Ranked #44 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Good Business Hotel”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Excellent place for business guests. I traveled here in the month of September 2013 and found it a very relaxing place. Good service and well maintained place with supportive staffs and team. Only one issue was that there were less number of choices in menu. On the 6th floor they had Punjabi restaurant buffet and it was excellent. One can stay here for many days without feeling bored and other good point was it is in center of city. At walking distance you have good shopping malls.

Room Tip: Choose a room in 2nd floor. quiet and clean.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Dear Rathi ,

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us your review on TripAdvisor!

We are really thrilled to see that you liked our over all facilities and services.

All of us at the hotel take pride in going that extra mile to create guest delight in each of our interactions.Thank you so much for being so generous in your appreciation.

We are delighted that The Pride Hotel will be your address whenever you are in Bangalore in the future and I personally look forward to the pleasure of meeting you during your next stay with us.

The Pride Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I always stay in this hotel everytime i travel outside Mumbai. Not so many rooms in this hotel. Quite clean. Bed is comofortable. Decent wi fi connection. Breakfast spread is modest. More of local food than western, as expected. Good service and with a smile! Even if I have stayed here several months ago, they still remembered me!

This is three star hotel and the rating is based on its classification.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this review, 19 October 2013
Dear Maam ,

Bangalore
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Spent 15 days here, so got to get a good feel of the place. Excellent location in Central Bangalore. Disappointing views but then it's a business hotel. Breakfast and Dinner menu's are standard fare and to quality levels you'd expect. Through my stay I received little personal touches such as the Housekeeping person neatly organising my toileteries, and even chocolates on my bed. Woah moment there. Average gym, could be better equipped. Reasonably good service with free wifi and quick response in general. Colleagues tell me this is the best property among the Pride range of hotels.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this review, 12 October 2013
Dear Mr Aswin,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 10 October 2013

poor Service. They failed to produce some supporting bills which came in my final bill, which I didnt use.
After some argument they took if off accepting their mistake

Most of the stuff in my room were not working like the weighing scale, kettle. Unhygenic mugs. Unclean Toilets.
Pathetic room service and response to calls

1 Thank TARUN_MAVELY
Dear Mr Tarun ,

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us your review on TripAdvisor!

We extremely regret to know that you had bitter experience during your stay at our hotel .

Your comments has been taken up very seriously by the management and team is briefed to handle this kind of situation professionally .

Your concern on cleanliness and upkeep of rooms has been brought to notice of our executive housekeeper.

We assure you that on your next visit services will be well defined .

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Stayed in this hotel, didnt expect it to be any worthy, but it surprised me with some good facilities.

Hotel is at a central point in Bangalore with decent amount of space left for car parking, has car parking in basement too, but it wasnt something one would want to try due to steep curves good for autos (not for cars)

The room was decent enough with good utilities inside, however it was very dark, it was a challenge to sit anywhere and even read a newspaper. One has to use the reading light above bed to read newspaper. Other wise the room is very very dark. Wonder why they dont have good lights in the room for better visibility.

Bathroom is good with glass facing the bed, you can close it with a curtain. If you are alone then good, if you are with someone, you may not feel that comfortable taking bath (though curtains cover the glass to a large extent). There is a digital weighing machine too to check your weight, but it is quite challenging to try weighing your luggage as its on auto cut off and goes off within seconds.

The carpet close to window was damp due to rains and once I stepped there, never ventured there again. The room had a damp smell as soon as you entered the room.

Breakfast was nothing great to talk about, pastries etc kept for breakfast. South Indian dishes were good, didnt see chef making omlette as per users demands.

I had asked at the reception to change the bedsheets as I could see them dirty, but they didnt change it and kept the tag "help us conserve water and donot change my sheets", which was unexpected as I didnt keep the tag on the bed, I wanted them to change it, still they didnt do it.

Room Tip: see if the room has a damp smell, if so then get it changed as the room I stayed had a leakage and r...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Dear Sir ,

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us your review on TripAdvisor!

We are really thrilled to see that you liked some of our facilities and services .

Your special concern on the food taste is been communicated to our executive chef and will be taken care during your next visit . Kindly let us know your favorite dish which can be prepared for you specially by our chef .

New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 September 2013

i this this hotel is a gem... my 2nd stay here n the bell boy even recognized me when i checked in...and that too after a 1 year gap in visits. i think the staff is fantastic.

i did a prepay booking n that entails some extra perks like free wifi, free laundry n 20% off my meals here....(n ofcourse my comped b/fast)

what annoyed me is when i ate at one of the restaurants in the hotel today, they refused the 20% disc and said its not applicable at that restaurant. well, it didnt say that in the booking and that miffed me a bit. didnt make too much an issue about it, but i think they either need to put these details in the booking confirmation or honor the 20% discount.

im specifically not mentioning my name or room no, apart from the fact it happened at the dhaba upstairs on saturday 21st sept.
where i was served by a magnificent young lady....

if they do find who this is....well that's even better

and i do hope that they either make their rules clearer or make it upto me

cheers to that

thefabricguy

2 Thank cokedidme
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Dear Guest ,

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us your review on TripAdvisor!

We are really thrilled to see that you liked some of our facilities and services.

Your special concern on the discounting pattern on Food and Beverages outlets has been taken a note . We have instructed our online marketing team to specify the outlets where the discount is applicable .

mumbai
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The Room opted was standard and on arriving the front desk staff upgraded to Deluxe Room , Room was good and spacious , only issue faced was WI FI does not wok , I tried to fix problem by informing reception desk , they did send technical person to fix the problem but without any success also Food served at café at Ground floor and Punjabi dhabha at Roof top lacks taste and Flavors especially when it comes to authentic North India Punjabi cuisine .

1 Thank ashish42
Dear Mr Ashish ,

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us your review on TripAdvisor!

The Wi Fi was down on that particular day due to very weak signal .
This issue has been sorted out and off late we haven't received any complaints from any of our guests .

93 Richmond Road