US$198
US$93
US$78
US$292
  • Pool
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$278
US$222
US$258
US$152
  • Pool
All reviewspride bangalorerichmond roadvalue for moneybusiness hotelbusiness tripthe heart of the cityroom servicevisited this hotellast monthdinner buffetrooftop restaurantnice ambiencerooms are spaciouscomfortable stayexcellent hotelexcellent hospitalitybreakfast spread
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Visited this hotel for a 2 day conference I was running.

The function rooms were big and airy. Everything was provided as requested, although I did have to ask for flipchart paper a few times.

My bedroom was upgraded to a suite, which was fantastic and very big. Whist the food is not to my taste my colleagues tell me it was very good.

The gym leaves a little to be desired. It was in the same size room as my suite, just a couple of floors below me. It had a running machine, cross trainer, bike and about 4 sets of light weights.

All in all a pleasing stay and thanks for the upgrade

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Mr. Paul ,

Thank you for your excellent feedback about our hotel on on TripAdvisor!!!.

We are really thrilled to see that you liked everything about the hotel- be it the quality of the room, amenities used or the overall experience at the hotel.

We are delighted that The Pride Hotel will be your address whenever you are in Bangalore in the future and I personally look forward to the pleasure of meeting you during your next stay with us.

Bangalore.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I stayed on a business trip in this hotel for a night. The hotel room is spacious & nice. Day lighting from the Atrium into corridors was good. Service was nice. The only issue I felt was that of Indoor Air Quality. I think this was the reason I caught up with mild cold/flu. My suggestion is to have continuous supply of treated fresh air to public areas & room. Overall good stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2013

this hotel was just the best in everything.
coming to india i have always had to comfort myself with the thought that tradition and customs hinder the way things are done sometimes..i was pleasantly surprised that Pride kept to their international standards that I was told they maintained.
everything was perfect. the food which included loads of salad,fruit and healthy options. friendly and willing staff who would do anything to make you happy. the food was always well prepared and i think ive had the best jalebis in the Darbha upstairs (roof top restuarant).
the room was perfect...no issues.
room service was always quick.
I will stay there again once in BLR.
its close to UB City, Garuda MAll and Manipal Centre which makes money exchange and shopping easy.
what will be a nice compliment is if the hotel provided a map of the places closeby so that when you go out by Auto or on foot, its easy to get back to the hotel,

Room Tip: outside the hotel has mad traffic and crossing the street is hard so walk higher up where its less busy...its easy to cross there.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Madam ,

Bangalore

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I would like to thank you all for the wonderful support and service provided during our Team’s training between 26th – 29th of October.

The conference hall was great, tea/coffee service was great and to top it up, the food in the restaurants Café Treat and Puran da Dhaba was the highlight. Food was just amazing. The variety of spread was very good with dishes not being repetitive every day.

Also the rooms were excellent, spacious & cozy with all latest amenities and all my team members enjoyed the stay. Special mention about the restaurant staffs who were always smiling and willing to help us in all ways and also tea/coffee serving staffs. They were all so co-operative and helpful.

The Sales team have also been very co-operative in getting us the services what we wanted and helped us in a great way to operate this smoothly. Thanks for the same.

Overall we enjoyed our experience at The pride and would definitely remain as one of our best hotel stay experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Mr. Srinivas ,

Thank you for your excellent feedback about our hotel on on TripAdvisor!!!.

Your special compliments to the Food and Beverage Team is been communicated to our Executive Chef and Food & Beverages Manager .

The appreciation to the Sales Team was very generous and We as a team feel proud for the services offered to your group was above expectation .

Bangalore

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Excellent place for business guests. I traveled here in the month of September 2013 and found it a very relaxing place. Good service and well maintained place with supportive staffs and team. Only one issue was that there were less number of choices in menu. On the 6th floor they had Punjabi restaurant buffet and it was excellent. One can stay here for many days without feeling bored and other good point was it is in center of city. At walking distance you have good shopping malls.

Room Tip: Choose a room in 2nd floor. quiet and clean.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Rathi ,

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us your review on TripAdvisor!

We are really thrilled to see that you liked our over all facilities and services.

All of us at the hotel take pride in going that extra mile to create guest delight in each of our interactions.Thank you so much for being so generous in your appreciation.