I stay at LEmon tree everytime i travel to Bangalore. HEre is what i like:
1) Very friendly staff.
2) Great ambience. I love all the witty quotes that they have put all over. I read hundreds of them and look forward to more.
3) THe quality and variety of toiletries that they keep in their bathroom, would impress all women. I am big biotique fan and was happy to find biotique products in their bathrooms.
4) Their buffet for breakfast and dinner is very elaborate and good.
5) My company had negotiated a good price for all business trips with lemon tree so it was really value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. Well connected by the new elevated expressway, the hotel is a short 15 minute drive from Koramangala; 40 minutes from M.G. Road; and 30 minutes from Old Airport Road (Leela Palace Kempinski Hotel). Experience value-for-money, full service accommodation at our hotel. The refreshing interiors and large windows are designed to bring the 'outdoors in'. Business and leisure travelers will appreciate our well appointed guest rooms and suites, friendly service and range of amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru Hotel Bangalore