“My first experience with Lemon Tree was....................”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru
Ranked #33 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“My first experience with Lemon Tree was....................”
Reviewed 10 June 2011

This was my first stay in Lemon tree. The place is far from the Airport but very close to my office. Nice & comfortable room with good interiors felt like heaven after tiring & long working day. Food at Citrus was good. There were quotes put up all over were very interesting to read. I look forward to stay here again.....

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
NarotamS, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 15 September 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the fabulous comments about your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels. We are proud that we could rejuvenate you every day and that our team made your stay so memorable.

We plan well to add a twist to your stay… every time. Come back soon to Lemon Tree Hotels and be embraced by our signature lemon fragrance, a cheery smile and perhaps a vibrant ambience.

Warm regards,

Narotam Singh
Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Korean first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Hi,

I stayed at you hotel end of February 2011. I was there for work with the DBOI. I was accommodated in your in the accessible room on the first floor.

All I have to say is that I was thrilled staying there. The room was more accessible that most other hotels I have lived in, though there were some minor adjustments that could be down to improve. The staff was helpful and the transport you provided was comfortable too.

I would urge you to file a nomination for the Universal Design Award http://www.dnis.org/awards.php the last date in 30th June.

Keep up the good work. Hope your other properties are as accessible too

Shivani Gupta
www.AccessAbility.co.in

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
chandigarh
Reviewed 5 June 2011

nice cozy fresh place to stay........lives upto the lemontree reputation. the rooms are clean & tidy. room service was excellent. opt for a package online, it gives you additional services like airport pick n drop, free lunch or dinner, free wi-fi etc. great value for money. food at "republic of noodle"was authentic & excellent. breakfast at citrus cafe was fresh & elaborate.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 4 June 2011

I have to come to Bangalore on buisness visits once in every 2 months. Since my work place is near Electrnics City, I always stay in Lemon Tree. It is one of the finest hotels and they offer really good packages. Rooms are excellent, neat and clean. Complimentary breakfast is amazing as they offer lot of varities. Also the restaurant is great with live music and pool tables to relax in the night. I would recommend this hotel for your next stay in Bangalore.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Delhi
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Staying at Lemon Tree Electronic City Bengaluru was an exciting experience for me. Before shifting to Lemon tree I was staying in a guest house at Electronic City. One day when I wass on my way to the office I saw the Lemon Tree Hotel and decided to shift to the Lemon Tree Hotel.

The moment I entered the Hotel the aroma of Lemon has refreshed me and I was very happy on my decision the way I was welcomed by the stafff. During my stay for almost a week there I had enjoyed evey day in terms of hospitality as well as in terms of food.

The food was very delicious and the services for laundry and other facilities was also very appreciatable. Thanks to Lemon Tree staff for making my stay comfortable.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business

I stay at LEmon tree everytime i travel to Bangalore. HEre is what i like:
1) Very friendly staff.
2) Great ambience. I love all the witty quotes that they have put all over. I read hundreds of them and look forward to more.
3) THe quality and variety of toiletries that they keep in their bathroom, would impress all women. I am big biotique fan and was happy to find biotique products in their bathrooms.
4) Their buffet for breakfast and dinner is very elaborate and good.
5) My company had negotiated a good price for all business trips with lemon tree so it was really value for money.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2011

One of the finest Hotel in the Bangalore. Far from City crowd. Beautiful Greenery around it. Peaceful and calm. Citrus Café of Lemon tree is superb for dining. Delicious cuisine of Indian, European..etc. Excellent room service... interior decorations, cuisine. And I appreciate the all the staff of Lemon Tree, Electronic City, Bangalore for their dedicated services and smiley face. I simply say...Lemon tree is Superb.......... :-)

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business