“TRUELY MARVELOUS”

Ranked #33 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Srinagar, India
“TRUELY MARVELOUS”
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I was there for a business trip for 15 days. I've been to such meetings before as well but the hospitality that i was served with was exceptional. It was like home away from home situation for me as i never felt that i'm staying in a hotel. The hotel provided all the basic ammenities.The staff at the restaurant was very hospitable especially a boy namely RAHIL ATTAR who pleased me alot with his austere attitude. One fine day, i invited rahil for a casual roaming as i found him trust worthy. He accepted my invitation wholeheartedly and agreed to spare his free time with me. I along with him went to UB CITY and MG ROAD where we shared some memorable moments. He guided me as if he was well versed with the city. Besides being a complete guest service associate,he is an awesome personality. I pray for his shining future and great blessings may fill his life ever and ever.

2 Thank HASSHIM
NarotamS, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 15 September 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the lovely comments about your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels.

I'm delighted to know that Rahil Attar went above and beyond his call of duty.

It is our endeavour not only to provide our guests with the best of our product and service and I am glad that we have been able to achieve that.

It is through delighted customers that a hotel gains its true recognition.Come back soon to Lemon Tree Hotels and be embraced by our signature lemon fragrance, a cheery smile and perhaps a vibrant ambience.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Korean first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 22 June 2011

My stay at the Lemon Tree was great. The room was very comfortable and the service was spectacular. I ate food at the cafe and ordered room service dining and it was all delicious. I specifically enjoyed the Mutton Roganjosh with a side of Nan. Very good!

The stay was very peaceful and quiet. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in Bangalore near Electronic City.

3 Thank warrenjkjones
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the fabulous comments about your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels. I am delighted to know that you had a brilliant experience with us.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 17 June 2011

I stayed at Lemon tree hotel in Electronic City for 3 months for business purposes and I must say that I really enjoyed this Hotel. Since the hotel was near my job location it was a good advantage as well.

Concerning the employees there, all the staff was always happy and kind and they were always at your service wathever you asked for.

My room was a good living place for the time I was there. I would like to especially thanks, IB SINGH, the person who has cleaned my room for these three months. He has done an excellent job.

The dining room staff was excellent. The Chef did excellent meal. I really enjoyed the food. Since I'm canadian I wasn't really used to Indian food but I really appreciate it.

What a good culinar experience!!!

I would like to tell another special thanks to BHARAT, one of the responsible at the dining room, who's welcoming us gently at each of our visits.

In fact, I must say that everything was well done and I have no complaint to raise.

I don't know if i'm gonna be back in India but FOR SURE I would like to stay again in Lemon tree hotel!!

Dominic Ouellet!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Dooum
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the fabulous comments about your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels.

I am delighted to know that IB Singh and Bharat had given you a brilliant experience.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 June 2011

First, one would only use this hotel for business because of its location. It is in the opposite side of the airport and the infamous (for traffic) city of Bangalore lies in-between. In the late evening (9 PM) it took me 1 hour 30 mins to reach the hotel while the return journey at 8 AM (for a noon flight) took a staggering 2 & 1/2 hrs.

Stayed for 2 nights and the hotel could at best be described as a 3 star. It looks 'low profile" and I was staying in a small hotel after a long time. But once I entered the reception, things started getting better for me. It is a nice and cozy reception, friendly guys and they try to be very nice. Anyways. they did impress me with their straight & honest answers.

The room was nice and airy with air-conditioning at "low" when I checked in. It was clean and very functional. Nice king bed, great medium mattress, TV that worked great, a nice office corner with fast internet, more shelves than one would need, tea/coffee supplies with an electric kettle, etc. were all in place and looked pretty new & clean. They even had a fruit platter and knife on the coffee table. A three seater couch completed the furniture.

The bathroom was the only aspect in the hotel that I did not like. The wash basin and soap dispenser (?) concept is good but it still was cramped up. The shower area design is defective and all the three times I had a shower there was water everywhere. By my last shower I even tried to play with the direction of the water spill, etc. but could not stop the water flow. I think the best would be to put a glass partition (only maybe 1 & 1/2 feet) from the wall on the edge of the tub.

I did not get any chance to enjoy their spa (advertised heavily) but loved the coffee shop (with the open terrace) and the almost empty sports bar. Maybe because it was middle of the week but then who would travel to that place on the weekend for a drink?

The hotel has smoking floors and one is even allowed to smoke in the open terrace area of the coffee shop.

I am going back to Bangalore in the first week of July and would stay here again though there is a lovely Crowne Plaza right next door. I really liked the simplicity and honesty in service of this hotel.

Room Tip: windows can be opened for natural air
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Durjay S

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The LemonTree hotel in Electronics City, Bengaluru was truly a great surprise! I have never travelled to India before and I've only ever heard not so impressive stories of the accommodation. However, the Lemon tree hotel was great! The hotel itself was clean, and modern. The facilities were great - 3 restaurants, a bar, a pool, a gym and even a massage centre. The rooms were great too. They were well equipped and very clean. All of the rooms and floors were well presented and very modern. The staff were great as well. The housekeeping staff always ensured there was a fresh bottle of water and the day's newspaper in my room everyday. The restaurant staff was great too. They catered to any request I had and were even willing to pack my a lunch for the day. One of the head chef's Sushil was brilliant! He'd make me a fresh cup of cinnamon tea everyday, sit down and have a chat with me whenever I was in the main restaurant and he even offered to teach me how to cook local cuisines in his kitchen. All of the staff made me feel like I was in a home away from home. Service with a smile, politeness, cleanliness, modern hotel it was great. The only problem is that there isn't a western style supermarket nearby. So you have to travel into the city centre to do a bit of shopping. Although that seems relatively easy, the traffic in India is pretty intense, so a 30 minute drive can turn into a 1 hour plus adventure. I would definitely suggest you take a look at this hotel if you are planning on staying in electronics city. Oh and the internet connection was fantastic! The average download speed was 500Kb's a second. It was completely seamless, which was great when contacting my family back home.

Room Tip: Roadside rooms can be noisey.
  • Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Adventure_J

Pune, India
Reviewed 10 June 2011

I was staying at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electroncis City, Bangalore for one week in June 2011. The overall experience was wonderful. Lovely hotel entrance and lobby. Excellent and courteous staff. Tastefully decorated rooms. Quite spacious and comfortable with facility for either the family or for a business traveller.
Excellent food!!! Terrific variety and very tasty. Breakfast is part of the package. Superb variery of breakfast. Special mention for Executive Chef Sachin and Chef Girish who took me through the menu in person explaining each dish and its speciality, every evening I had dinner. Mediterranian, Lebanese, Continental, and usual Indian dishes are all there in every buffet. Good collection of liquor is available. The restaurant staff were very courteous, especially Bharat with whom I had some excellent service. Overall an excellent experience. Worth returning back

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 10 June 2011

This was my first stay in Lemon tree. The place is far from the Airport but very close to my office. Nice & comfortable room with good interiors felt like heaven after tiring & long working day. Food at Citrus was good. There were quotes put up all over were very interesting to read. I look forward to stay here again.....

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the fabulous comments about your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels. We are proud that we could rejuvenate you every day and that our team made your stay so memorable.

We plan well to add a twist to your stay… every time. Come back soon to Lemon Tree Hotels and be embraced by our signature lemon fragrance, a cheery smile and perhaps a vibrant ambience.