“A Paradise in Electronic city!!”

Ranked #34 of 663 Hotels in Bengaluru
Chennai (Madras), India
“A Paradise in Electronic city!!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

A best place to check-in.Fortunately ,my office is about 2 min was away from here.I've lived my 2 weeks of paradise in this Lemon odor Hotel, as its name says.The Modern Arts, Aesthetic architecture and awesome breakfast were the best here. The room service was good and pretty responsive.Especially Mr.Jenifer Chandru was kind and helped me a lot with pointers in this city(Which is totally new to me!).
I am so glad that i started my livelihood here in Bangalore.

Room Tip: Corner rooms will give more space then normal one.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Near to Office, hence was easy from a transportation standpoint
Good Food , during breakfast, lunch, dinner and in room dining
Excellent Room Service (Appreciate Kalandi's work)
Used the cab services as well, well behaved drivers

Room Tip: Good Stay, excellent room service. - Anubhav

mumbai
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I stayed here for three days since it was close to Infosys campus. The hotel has a good pool and gym. This is really handy since there is not much to do post office hours. The city is almost a hour and half drive away. There is a cafe coffee day, pizza hut and kfc at 5 minutes walking distance.

The food was good. Buffet breakfast is decent. Room service is fast.

I had fever at 3 am and asked for the housekeeping for some paracetamol. They were very quick to source one at that odd hour.

The checkout was very slow though. If you leaving early morning, I suggest you checkout before breakfast. I was at the checkout counter for over 15 minutes and there was not crowd.

A good place to stay if you got work at Electronic city

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. We are delighted to know you had a refreshing stay with us.

We have noted your observations with regards to your check-out experience and have re-briefed are Front Office team to follow all standard pre-defined procedures to ensure the check-out is more speedy and efficient. Please give us an opportunity to make amends. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I stayed there for 10 days. The rooms are big and provide a wide panoramic view of E City, Breakfast provided in the morning was delicious and having wide range of food items. Hotel staff is very friendly, the service is amazing, you will get almost anything you ask for at your doorstep in minutes. You can smell the Lemon fragrance in the whole hotel area lobby,rooms etc:-)
House keeping staff is really great. Every day they clean the room. The laundry service is cheap and best as compared to other hotels. Hotel Gym is having all necessary equipment.
The overall experience was great.
Would love to come again here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 3 December 2013

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Great Place. Well maintained. Fresh look. All interiors tastefully done. Rooms are spacious and thoughtfully furnished.
Helpful staff. Pleasant service.
Nice buffet spread, with live "chaat" counter for dinner. good selection of both veg and non-veg. Fish items need a special mention as they are really delicious.
Breakfast spread is also fantastic with indian and continental variety.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed for almost 6 months (weekends excluding). It was my choice of hotel for business trips here in this part of the city. The stay was pleasant, rooms are spacious and most importantly people are friendly. By now, I think I know most of the staff here (right from the cab drivers to room service and the inhouse doggie) and would like to mention
- the friendly and frightening moustatched security guard: for getting me cab twice everyday
- front desk staff shankar, payel, choba, kanhi, arun: for the pains of my check ins and check outs
- restaurant and room service personnel kushang and rizwan: for the warm welcome
- hosekeeping staff kala & more...

Room Tip: Your mobile phones might face a bit of an issue finding towers. I prefer rooms 14 to 20 for their...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Manila
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 days to attend training at their function room.

plus:
- 24 hour gym! They have cardios, machines, and free weights. Good way to unwind after training and work
- 24 hour restau that serve local and western dishes
- Bar (pool table and nice music) and asian restau in the hotel open till late
- Room is spacious. Interesting to see a ceiling fan. Channels have mix of local and western stations. Flexible internet packages
- Excellent service from the airport transfer, checkin, stay duration, checkout
- Shoe shine machines. I have seen this in an Australian hotel, but not as many in here (every floor?)
- Walls are filled with some funny decorations

something to consider:
- far from the city/airport. you need to allote 2-3 hours for travel. Good thing our Bangalore office is in Electronics City

• Stayed November 2013