Ranked #36 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My partner and I recently stayed here during our travels around India. We had been staying in some very questionable hotels prior to this and decided to spend a little more than normal on this hotel. We were extremely pleased with our stay. The staff went out of their way to ensure all our needs were met. I fell ill during my stay and they were so kind and quick to help me, so thank you for that. The rooms are very clean and have everything you could need. He breakfast which is included was amazing, so much choice and once again many staff happy to help you. The only downside was having to pay 160RPS per hour for internet and the high amount of tax and VAT that is put on the end of the bill. Other than that a wonderful place to stay. I just wish I could afford to stay in a lemon tree every night!!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ami P
There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Reviewed 10 December 2013

The hotel property is within the vicinity of Electronics City and this makes it an excellent choice of stay for business trips. It has very friendly and helpful staff to assist you in meeting your requirements in best possible manner.

Room Tip: Plan your Airport transfers properly.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank MiteshVohra
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Have stayed here around 3-4 times in last 1 year. As my title says, it is a no frills attached value for money place. Almost totally packed always due to its proximity to IT hub however I must mention that staff here are very efficient and on their toes to help guests. The rooms are adequate and good sleep quality too. The breakfast is good and overall a pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Hi, This is a hotel which is value for money , The rooms need more light, particularly the bathrooms, its just impossible to have a nice shave there. It is good from short stays & is in the middle of all offices & you will be struck in the hotel at nights

Room Tip: Please carry a shaving kit with a torch :)
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013

- the odor in the rooms cut be better
- translations of the discribe on the food cut be better,for internatinal people
- the food was not hot enough sometimes, make sure that the temperature controle
for the food pots are working

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I spend 5 days in bangalore lemon tree hotel in electronic city. The rooms were large and very clean (thank you Raghu from housekeeping). Breakfast offered a very good choice of various vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. The service team is always very helpful. Important for me was the option of getting a driver with a car to reach various spots in the city (touristic tour and transfer to the congress center - many thanks to the driver Ravi who showed much of the town). For tourist the hotel is not ideal but only because of its distance to the city center.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stayed for 3 weeks and I liked how the bed is so comfortable and the toilet is so big.they offer a package so going to and from the office to the hotel was not a problem.i particularly appreciated the assistance of some of the staff at the hotel, Ravi from front desk was so accommodating and assisted me when I needed to go to the hospital. The driver who brought me to the hospital was so nice and I felt his sincerity in making me feel well. The assistant manager of the citrus cafe, Akshay, was also so nice and he was so eager to give us information to the Indian delicacies and he even thought of giving a cake to one of my colleagues who was also staying in the hotel and was celebrating his birthday. The restaurant staff, pintu biswas, who took great care of us and made our dinners entertaining. He never complained to all our requests and always served us with a smile! Maddy, the staff in the restaurant also was so nice and assisted us. The attendant, madhu, who helped me pack my luggage and offered to weigh it so I don't have to carry and weigh it by myself.all in all, the experience was really worth remembering. These people not only assisted as everyday but became our friends and I have seen how much passion they give to their work.they should only work on their house keeping since I noticed the toilette bowl is not cleaned everyday.i would prefer a squeaky clean restroom. But I still appreciated the concern they gave me and let me stay longer than my check out without charge since i was not feeling well on the day of my flight. They also have an airport service who picked me up and dropped me off. So the whole package made it so much easier and gave me lesser stress.thank you!

• Stayed: November 2013