“3-weeks of good hotel stay at Lemon Tree” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Ranked #34 of 648 Hotels in Bengaluru
Luzon, Philippines
“3-weeks of good hotel stay at Lemon Tree”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

I stayed here during my 3-week business trip in Bangalore. The ambiance, especially at the lobby is so relaxing with the welcoming scent of lemon... Staffs are so nice and approachable. I would like to commend the waiter with the "ready-made smile" at the citrus cafe, Pintu Biswas. I like his service and patience to entertain and satisfy us every time we eat. Also, Rajesh is very polite and eager to serve. Foods are foreigner-friendly as they serve international dishes aside from their authentic Indian dishes. I also appreciate chef Sunny, for the effort to try to cook adobo for us Filipinos staying at the hotel and he did not fail us, he cook it nicely. I like the look of my room, making me feel the best comfort after work, well maintained and cleaned everyday. I love the fast laundry service as they can send them back same day, leaving you worry-free about running out of clothes. Very convenient as they provide nice car service (in my case, included in my package to and from office, 5-10mins away). May I suggest for improvement, their wifi connection as I experience constant interruption during my stay. But overall, it was a nice experience to stay in such a good hotel.

3 Thank Rosemarie S
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. We are delighted to know you had a comfortable and refreshing stay with us. Your appreciation of the close to home comfort of our hotel, personalized services and facilities leaves us elated.

We have noted your comments regarding interrupted WiFi services and are reviewing the relevant processes to understand your feedback better. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Lemon Tree. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (275)
  • Korean first
Bellevue, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

The Lemon Tree chain is a fun concept with happy theme, bright colors and irreverent humor everywhere you go.

Pluses: location in the e city area, food; a large number of local company employees and traveling business people eat here regularly, and the price per night is balanced with the amenities. For those wanting a workout facility or gym, the facility here is lacking compared with many USA hotels but in contrast to other hotels in the area, it is one of the best.

Minuses: the spa, cost of taxi / car, and concierge / proactive service if you are staying over a weekend. While a spa for business travelers may not be a requirement, traveling to India from the EU, Africa, or the USA can be taxing. A great spa can make the difference in how acclamation can happen. The menu looks good but the execution and facilities are lacking. The car hires are convenient but pricey. Use them for all of your morning commutes but install cab apps from menu cabs or ola cabs and use them for anything after 10am. Rush hour cabs are hard to reserve, so plan ahead or just expect to wait. Some of the very high end hotels in the area have weekend activities through a concierge, this would be an easy add for this hotel at minimal cost but it would be great for getting international travellers to return.

Net, if you are a loyalty points traveler, the program here is good but restricted to hotels in india. If you want value, comfort, a good menu, and a happy place to stay... Book here.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Real-Insight
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

My partner and I recently stayed here during our travels around India. We had been staying in some very questionable hotels prior to this and decided to spend a little more than normal on this hotel. We were extremely pleased with our stay. The staff went out of their way to ensure all our needs were met. I fell ill during my stay and they were so kind and quick to help me, so thank you for that. The rooms are very clean and have everything you could need. He breakfast which is included was amazing, so much choice and once again many staff happy to help you. The only downside was having to pay 160RPS per hour for internet and the high amount of tax and VAT that is put on the end of the bill. Other than that a wonderful place to stay. I just wish I could afford to stay in a lemon tree every night!!!

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ami P
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

The hotel property is within the vicinity of Electronics City and this makes it an excellent choice of stay for business trips. It has very friendly and helpful staff to assist you in meeting your requirements in best possible manner.

Room Tip: Plan your Airport transfers properly.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank MiteshVohra
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best Regards,

Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Have stayed here around 3-4 times in last 1 year. As my title says, it is a no frills attached value for money place. Almost totally packed always due to its proximity to IT hub however I must mention that staff here are very efficient and on their toes to help guests. The rooms are adequate and good sleep quality too. The breakfast is good and overall a pleasant place to stay.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 27 January 2014

Best Regards,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Hi, This is a hotel which is value for money , The rooms need more light, particularly the bathrooms, its just impossible to have a nice shave there. It is good from short stays & is in the middle of all offices & you will be struck in the hotel at nights

Room Tip: Please carry a shaving kit with a torch :)
Hannover, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

- the odor in the rooms cut be better
- translations of the discribe on the food cut be better,for internatinal people
- the food was not hot enough sometimes, make sure that the temperature controle
for the food pots are working

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business