“Great Service!”

Ranked #35 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I am currently staying at lemon tree. I have been here since nov18 and will be leaving on jan24. I am enjoying the housekeeping services provided by pooja!

Breakfast and dinner is good thanks to chef sunny and for the waiting services provided by pintu and the rest of the gang.

Lemon tree bangalore is a great accomodation!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We went there for a team get-together in this hotel in November 2013. The conference room was well maintained and clean with all the required amenities. But it was somehow small for a team of around 20-25 people and the projector was not working. The food offered and drinks offered was good. It's in Electronic City and quite convenient to stay for visitors who come for meetings/company visits in EC campus. It is well connected with all parts of Bangalore; and one can find taxis/autos outside in the day to go anywhere from there. The hotel staff was friendly and the service was good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2014

A hospital, clean hotel, with beautiful arts and a grand kitchen. I would like to thank Ram and Sudit. Ram for the wonderful food in the Republic of Noodles and Sudit from the Housekeeping Department for the efficient and effective way he cleaned my room everyday.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

This place never seem to disappoint. We've visited Citrus twice and on both occasions the food and Service has always been good. We have tried their pre fix menu as well as the al a carte and both times, the food has exceeded our expectations.

Very very thanks to Mr Bharat Sahoo, Manager Citrus Cafe for his well behavior and excellent service.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 January 2014

09-10 Jan'14 was really a pleasurable experience in Lemon tree at Bengaluru, White Fields, The rooms are spacious and the renovation has brought a sleek finish in most of the things in the hotel. Food/ material/ cleanliness etc. a lot of properties can manager. But when you check in the man at the receptions remembers you, and just hands you over the key of your preferred room. Check out is just a smile from the receptionist.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 5 days on a business trip. This hotels has nice ambience, serve good food & excellent service. I would recommended this hotel to all either on business tour, couple tour or faamily tour. Its value for the money. House keeping done by Pooja LG is appreciable.

Room Tip: Recommend to stay in this hotel.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

The stay at Lemon tree hotel was a business trip for me.I was completely enjoyed and relaxed at the hotel.The Citrus cafe staff is very friendly and helpful,specially Harishankar.He is given their best.Which satisfy the best cleaning and service i ever had and food are really good.

Thanks to all Lemon tree staff.

• Stayed: December 2013