“fantastic - excellent - excellent - excellent hotel”

Ranked #34 of 657 Hotels in Bengaluru
Vapi, India
“fantastic - excellent - excellent - excellent hotel”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

i have no words , this is a great place , it is a business hotel , but what a staff , great food , superb rooms , well maintained , good pub , beautiful spa , size of the was v good , and very clean ,
agnijit , shiv , akshay and team have a very great future ahead ,
we were 110 people for a marriage on 20 - 22 december 13 , this hotel and its staff managed us very well , any requirement was arranged very quickly ,
we enjoyed a lot , chef has good taste buds , superb food .

i am sorry guys for writing very late .but u people rocked ..

Room Tip: room in pool view is silent
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Korean first
Lucerne, Switzerland
Reviewed 19 January 2014

From the moment you enter you will sign as lemon smell. Then smooth check in at reception. Excellent service, attentive staffs, the room is equipped with multi-media. The rooms are really quiet despite the city noise, and have everything you might want. The bed is super comfortable; and the food at the restaurant (you can chose from pan Asian or continental and Indian cuisine) was exceptional would thanks to all who make my stay memorable. Also thank you to chef sachin and server vivekanand for wonderful support. Everything in this hotel was good and extremely relaxing.
Best place to stay in Bangalore near our office!!!

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 18 January 2014

the staff is very accommodating... very near to my company.. hotel car service are fine with their friendly drivers. food are great. they serve indian and international dishes. room cleaning superb! thanks to Pooja most especially :)

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Learning that I will be sent to India for 4 long months away from my family and staying in a hotel will be lonely as a hell but I was wrong -because of this people - sorry, they are not just people who served and assist me, they are FRIENDS that made my stay wonderful.

- the friendly and patient waiters from the Citrus Cafe - special mention Pintu and Maddy; of course Chef Sunny who cooked us ADOBO and MECHADO the Indian way. Love the fried veggies and corn soup the best - unlimited ICE CREAM... i really won't forget the BIRTHDAY CAKE AND SONG NUMBER GUYS!!!

- the most trustworthy, efficient and hard working POOJA from the Housekeeping Dept. - i no longer worry leaving all my important stuff in the room. I will always find them where i left them.
(Had a bad experience from a different hotel previously, where I lost an important stuff making me paranoid leaving my stuff in a hotel room.

FYI...I really love how the hotel employ and give chance to those with disabilities..really 2 thumbs up for that.

Those are few of the things i really love about staying at LEMON TREE...Try it and experience it first hand for you to know how it feels to stay away from home, but still feels your at home.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jhaz_traveler

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I am currently staying at lemon tree. I have been here since nov18 and will be leaving on jan24. I am enjoying the housekeeping services provided by pooja!

Breakfast and dinner is good thanks to chef sunny and for the waiting services provided by pintu and the rest of the gang.

Lemon tree bangalore is a great accomodation!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Noida, India
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We went there for a team get-together in this hotel in November 2013. The conference room was well maintained and clean with all the required amenities. But it was somehow small for a team of around 20-25 people and the projector was not working. The food offered and drinks offered was good. It's in Electronic City and quite convenient to stay for visitors who come for meetings/company visits in EC campus. It is well connected with all parts of Bangalore; and one can find taxis/autos outside in the day to go anywhere from there. The hotel staff was friendly and the service was good.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 13 January 2014

A hospital, clean hotel, with beautiful arts and a grand kitchen. I would like to thank Ram and Sudit. Ram for the wonderful food in the Republic of Noodles and Sudit from the Housekeeping Department for the efficient and effective way he cleaned my room everyday.