“Pleasant Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #34 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
Hyderabad, India
“Pleasant Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

I stayed here on a business trip in Electronic city. Its quite next to my office. I have asked for a room on fourth floor and staff have arranged for the same. Staff are real good and addressed all my queries. Food is good and room service must have been little faster. For a simple menu they took 45 mins to get my order delivered to the room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (275)
  • Korean first
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

The hotel's location is great for visitors to the Electronic City area of Bengaluru. Room was clean and very well maintained. The staff is extremely well behaved and helpful; particularly Mr Jenif who went out of the way to seek feedback. Food was really good and there was a wide selection of items on the buffet. Keep up the good work!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

I have stayed here on business trip was great place to stay in electronic city of bengalore. The hotel has several excellent resturant. The breakfast is very good huge selection of food. the staff was very professional, courteous, accommodating, helpful and friendly. The service was excellent and professional thanks to server Harishankar and Sahidul.

Newberg, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

I stayed over a week. The entire experience was amazing - right from ease and warmth at check in, to the stay, room service and other activities at the property. Room was super clean and calm, Christmas buffet dinner was really nice experience, I loved the food, decor and the staff attitude. I thank you to Vivekanand and manager Krishna and his colleagues as well as kitchen staffs for wonderful experience. I think the team has taken customer service really seriously and taken it to next level. Keep it up.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

The staff here is very alert. Specially I would say the house keeping department did a great job in terms of room cleaning.... thanks to the Binod house keeping service. Food was awesome and as it was my first stay in a hotel so I would say it was fun being here. Lemon tree is very good accomodation. Thumbs up for every staff member!!!!! If got a chance then I will definitely visit again..... :)

Vapi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

i have no words , this is a great place , it is a business hotel , but what a staff , great food , superb rooms , well maintained , good pub , beautiful spa , size of the was v good , and very clean ,
agnijit , shiv , akshay and team have a very great future ahead ,
we were 110 people for a marriage on 20 - 22 december 13 , this hotel and its staff managed us very well , any requirement was arranged very quickly ,
we enjoyed a lot , chef has good taste buds , superb food .

i am sorry guys for writing very late .but u people rocked ..

Room Tip: room in pool view is silent
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Lucerne, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

From the moment you enter you will sign as lemon smell. Then smooth check in at reception. Excellent service, attentive staffs, the room is equipped with multi-media. The rooms are really quiet despite the city noise, and have everything you might want. The bed is super comfortable; and the food at the restaurant (you can chose from pan Asian or continental and Indian cuisine) was exceptional would thanks to all who make my stay memorable. Also thank you to chef sachin and server vivekanand for wonderful support. Everything in this hotel was good and extremely relaxing.
Best place to stay in Bangalore near our office!!!