“Good Breakfast and fresh lemon smell around”

Ranked #35 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed in Lemon tree for 45 days and I really liked the breakfast.
The 2 waiters Shahidul & Rizwan always there to serve you something special everyday for breakfast.
And the sweets and deserts for dinner are also good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

It was such a wonderful experience in Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronic City Bangalore. They made our days over there ever memorable, we were really living each moments.

Most forgettable moments was presented by Mr. Jennif Chandru, he decorated our rooms with flowers and candle light and made an ambience of a romantic haven.

So thanks to the entire team of Lemon Tree Hotels for making our days special...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Very near to my office.
Rooms are clean and neat.
Housekeeping team were very courteous and helpful especially Jenif.
Breakfast had a very good spread of Indian and Continental food.
Inroom dining menu could be enhanced.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I am staying in Lemon Tree for 60 days. One month already passed and I can say I had a good experience staying in this hotel so far. The staff are so friendly and nice. The room is relaxing and clean. Thanks to POOJA HK for the great housekeeping service. The staff in Citrus Cafe ( a dining area inside the hotel) are also accommodating and always takes our orders with a smile(AK, Pintu, Maddy and Rajesh to name a few but generally all staff are friendly). Thanks to Chef Sunny for going an extra mile in cooking the food we missed from home so much. Adobo, mechado and tortang talong in his Indian style of cooking.

Today is Republic Day in India. Me and 2 friends felt how the hotel value their guests. They organized an activity for us as well. We really appreciate Sharifa and Chef Sunny for taking us to the flower show in Lalbagh Botanical Graden with a picnic like snack experience, nice chit-chats and a little shopping in the place. They also treat us not only as a valued guests but as friends as well.

This will be my home for another 30 days. Looking forward to a good service and more fun experience ahead!

First hand experience will speak for itself.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I have stayed here twice on work trips from the UK. The staff is great and very accommodating. I love the fusion restaurant and the lobby bar is adequate. My stay has always been good, with no complaints.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I stayed here on a business trip in Electronic city. Its quite next to my office. I have asked for a room on fourth floor and staff have arranged for the same. Staff are real good and addressed all my queries. Food is good and room service must have been little faster. For a simple menu they took 45 mins to get my order delivered to the room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The hotel's location is great for visitors to the Electronic City area of Bengaluru. Room was clean and very well maintained. The staff is extremely well behaved and helpful; particularly Mr Jenif who went out of the way to seek feedback. Food was really good and there was a wide selection of items on the buffet. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business