“Lemon Tree Stay”

Ranked #35 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I had to stay here for a week on account of work. The room is very spacious and amenities are good. Staff are very courteous and helpful. Housekeeping is specially good - special mention for Pooja who take care of the room and any thing required there in. Must admit it was a very comformtable stay. Only thing was the shower could be a little more effective. Other than that I am happy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights .Room was very good & clean and it was really comfortable.only problem its quite far from airport but very ice for business as it is near to office.
this hotel really surprised us. The deluxe rooms are very clean and modern and quiet. Contrary to what some other reviews said, we found the staff very friendly and helpful. Thanks to vivek for helping me around the city. The breakfast buffet selection was varied, offering a good Indian and western selection. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2-3 days and the stay was very comfortable . They serve nice food the service and staff is extremely good. The hotel is clean and suits both business and personal visits. keep up the good work.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 February 2014

stayed with family and friends, taken 3 rooms. Location very good, very close to MG road. The gym and the pool on top also clean and with good equipments. Rooms comfortable with all the amenities. Free internet. Food very good and the buffet breakfast was with lots of items. Staff very courteous and helpful. Security wise also good with all the required scanners fitted.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I stayed at the Lemon Tree for nearly 2 weeks on a recent Business Trip to Electronics City Bangalore. Staff were ok, but I found it hard to communicate with a few of them.

Location was perfect for the customer that I was visiting, but the weekend was very long as there is little to do in the hotel, and the pool area was constantly in the shade. I actually visited an alternative hotel and used their leisure facilities.

I would return to this hotel if I had a short visit planned, but not for any longer than 3-4 days.

1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I stayed for 2 weeks at the hotel while on a business trip
The stay was extremely comfortable, the staff is very polite & helpful
Food is awesome & Service was very good especially from Rohit

Thank you for the wonderful stay!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

we got the chance for get together party for infosys in lemon tree hotel electronic city in Jan. party was grand success that never happen in before any other hotel that we did previously, food was excellent than any other hotel in Bangalore. even we did so may party in crown plaza but we found better food here, although only 140 people reservation was given but we turn around 190+ but they managed very well with food, service and arrangement in the hall. starting from the event till end of the event entire staff was very co operative. excellent service by team specially thanks to bharat, krishna, chef sachin, chef dixit who made wonderful menu and linto who always there for all support. we look forward to do again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.