Taj West End(Bengaluru)
Hotels.com
US$197
US$187
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$280
US$237
US$152
US$366
1,734 results
All reviewscitrus cafeelectronic citychef manoharrepublic of noodleshouse keepingbusiness tripexcellent servicehousekeeping guysspecial thanksroom servicekeep up the good workpleasant stayvalue for moneyspecial mentionbusiness hotelnice ambienceenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times over the past year and cannot recommend highly enough this hotel. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. It is however the service that sets this hotel apart, front desk especially housekeeping. See you on my next visit!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank J J
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I am currently staying in in Lemon Tree since last 3 weeks and is a wounderful experience. Would like to specially mention the Housekeeping service....The Housekeeping manager Jenif who takes care of every need and Pawan who takes care of the Laundry & IT services. These staff are very courteous and provides excellent service. Thank you Jenif & Pawan.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank VijayAmrithRaj

Reviewed 26 February 2014

In continuation of my previous review I still found no improvement about the service at Citrus Cafe. Been there during both peak and off-peak hours but for some reason the waiters are not watchful. They needs training of course. Also found front desk bit lousy this time and there were couple of screaming guests whose cab arrangement has been goofed-up. Apart from this I found in-room service bit prompt.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Souvik25
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have made a note of your experience at Citrus Café , our 24X7 coffee shop and have taken your observations about our service levels very seriously. We have in fact, re-briefed our F&B team to ensure guest orders and requests are speedily handled at all times and that the Lemon Tree standards are never compromised. Re the quality of staff at the Front Desk, we assure you that our staff is a very enthusiastic, hard working and friendly lot. We assure you your feedback will only prompt us to improve.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I had to stay here for a week on account of work. The room is very spacious and amenities are good. Staff are very courteous and helpful. Housekeeping is specially good - special mention for Pooja who take care of the room and any thing required there in. Must admit it was a very comformtable stay. Only thing was the shower could be a little more effective. Other than that I am happy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights .Room was very good & clean and it was really comfortable.only problem its quite far from airport but very ice for business as it is near to office.
this hotel really surprised us. The deluxe rooms are very clean and modern and quiet. Contrary to what some other reviews said, we found the staff very friendly and helpful. Thanks to vivek for helping me around the city. The breakfast buffet selection was varied, offering a good Indian and western selection. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business