“Excellent Hotel and Services”

Ranked #33 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent Hotel and Services”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with friends. The hotel was very well furnished, neat clean and service was excellent. They employ disabled people for service.

I was also given an upgrade.

The Chinese restaurant was also excellent, saw our ex-governor Mr. Subbarao over there.

I loved the hotel and wish to go there often. . Great recommendations.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Vinodn76
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Korean first
chennai
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I chose this hotel due to the proximity to my customer location in Electronics City. Very pleasant experience right from check-in and the staff were very friendly. Rooms are spacious and for double occupancy the hall and the bedroom have independent TVs and DVD players. Room was clean and comfortable and eco-friendly the usual plastic replaced by bamboo and cotton bags.Housekeeping requests were promptly attended to. The buffet options include healthy offerings along with the traditional palate. One minor issue is no warm milk is available for the coffee and it requires an extra trip to the kitchen microwave by the staff. Due to a very short stay of a day I did not experience the other amenities on offer and hope to do so in my next visit. Parking was quick for those without a driver. There is room for improvement in wifi access policy it is restricted to an hour for a day and in a predominantly business hotel, that is a bit of a let-down.

Room Tip: First floor was quite and convenient.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank vsundaram

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Must say that it is a nice business hotel with a pleasant staff. Was expecting some toiletries but same was not provided as part of the package. Buffet was nice. Staff even provided the ice bucket for free when I asked for it. Though services took some time to materialize.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times over the past year and cannot recommend highly enough this hotel. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. It is however the service that sets this hotel apart, front desk especially housekeeping. See you on my next visit!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank J J

Jaipur, India
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I am currently staying in in Lemon Tree since last 3 weeks and is a wounderful experience. Would like to specially mention the Housekeeping service....The Housekeeping manager Jenif who takes care of every need and Pawan who takes care of the Laundry & IT services. These staff are very courteous and provides excellent service. Thank you Jenif & Pawan.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank VijayAmrithRaj

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 26 February 2014

In continuation of my previous review I still found no improvement about the service at Citrus Cafe. Been there during both peak and off-peak hours but for some reason the waiters are not watchful. They needs training of course. Also found front desk bit lousy this time and there were couple of screaming guests whose cab arrangement has been goofed-up. Apart from this I found in-room service bit prompt.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Souvik25
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have made a note of your experience at Citrus Café , our 24X7 coffee shop and have taken your observations about our service levels very seriously. We have in fact, re-briefed our F&B team to ensure guest orders and requests are speedily handled at all times and that the Lemon Tree standards are never compromised. Re the quality of staff at the Front Desk, we assure you that our staff is a very enthusiastic, hard working and friendly lot. We assure you your feedback will only prompt us to improve.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I had to stay here for a week on account of work. The room is very spacious and amenities are good. Staff are very courteous and helpful. Housekeeping is specially good - special mention for Pooja who take care of the room and any thing required there in. Must admit it was a very comformtable stay. Only thing was the shower could be a little more effective. Other than that I am happy.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business