“Excellent Hotel stay”

Ranked #34 of 669 Hotels in Bengaluru
Chennai (Madras), India
“Excellent Hotel stay”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have been visiting Lemon Tree multiple times and its been wonderful experience. The way the rooms are maintained are wonderful. Special mention for "Pooja" who has been very polite and pleasant to talk with, has done excellent house keeping during my stay. The IT department is also very quick in responding to issues. The Citrus restaurant is also very good. The stay has been calm and peaceful in Lemon Tree.

1 Thank Krithigaradha
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
  • Korean first
Visakhapatnam, India
Reviewed 10 March 2014

i'm staying here since the last 5 weeks and will stay for 3 more weeks. The hotel is very neat and clean.. Should really appreciate the house keeping guys, especially Pawan for keeping my room very clean and Jenif Chandru for his friendly approach. IT department is very good, they provide instant help on the WiFi issues. Some of the staff were very friendly. Amit and Pintu at the Citrus restaurant should be appreciated for their service and friendly nature.

Though i'm staying since so long, some of the front desk guys doesn't even remember my room number.. A few at the Citrus Restaurant and the Front desk really needs some good training on how to speak to people. One particular guy (don't want to take his name) at the front desk speaks to people in such a way as if we are his servants.. Hope the hotel management guys takes care of these kind of people..

1 Thank Yogesh S
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. We are happy to know you have had a delightful 5 weeks with us and that the cleanliness levels and overall service, both at the restaurant and of Housekeeping, met your expectations.

I have also noted your comments regarding the attitude of some of our staff members and apologize for your experience at the Front Desk and assure you that our staff is a very enthusiastic, zealous and hard working. We have re-briefed them to always engage with all customers in a friendly and caring manner – which is what Lemon Tree is known for.

I look forward to your future stays with us. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with friends. The hotel was very well furnished, neat clean and service was excellent. They employ disabled people for service.

I was also given an upgrade.

The Chinese restaurant was also excellent, saw our ex-governor Mr. Subbarao over there.

I loved the hotel and wish to go there often. . Great recommendations.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Vinodn76

chennai
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I chose this hotel due to the proximity to my customer location in Electronics City. Very pleasant experience right from check-in and the staff were very friendly. Rooms are spacious and for double occupancy the hall and the bedroom have independent TVs and DVD players. Room was clean and comfortable and eco-friendly the usual plastic replaced by bamboo and cotton bags.Housekeeping requests were promptly attended to. The buffet options include healthy offerings along with the traditional palate. One minor issue is no warm milk is available for the coffee and it requires an extra trip to the kitchen microwave by the staff. Due to a very short stay of a day I did not experience the other amenities on offer and hope to do so in my next visit. Parking was quick for those without a driver. There is room for improvement in wifi access policy it is restricted to an hour for a day and in a predominantly business hotel, that is a bit of a let-down.

Room Tip: First floor was quite and convenient.
1 Thank vsundaram

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Must say that it is a nice business hotel with a pleasant staff. Was expecting some toiletries but same was not provided as part of the package. Buffet was nice. Staff even provided the ice bucket for free when I asked for it. Though services took some time to materialize.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times over the past year and cannot recommend highly enough this hotel. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. It is however the service that sets this hotel apart, front desk especially housekeeping. See you on my next visit!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank J J

Jaipur, India
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I am currently staying in in Lemon Tree since last 3 weeks and is a wounderful experience. Would like to specially mention the Housekeeping service....The Housekeeping manager Jenif who takes care of every need and Pawan who takes care of the Laundry & IT services. These staff are very courteous and provides excellent service. Thank you Jenif & Pawan.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business