US$198
The Lalit Ashok(Bengaluru)
US$163
US$94
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
Free cancellation until 01/06
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$237
US$152
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

1,731 results
All reviewscitrus cafeelectronic citychef manoharrepublic of noodleshouse keepingbusiness tripexcellent servicehousekeeping guysspecial thanksroom servicekeep up the good workpleasant stayvalue for moneyspecial mentionbusiness hotelnice ambienceenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Went to the bar in the ground floor named Slounge Bar, within the Lemon Tree Hotel. A small neatly maintained bar with some boring music, a couple of TVs and a pool-table. If you want to take your friends / customers from Electronic City for a quick drink then this is the place. If you are looking to have some fun and a be alongside a good party crowd then its a strict no no. the menu has about 4 vegetarian and 4 non vegetarian dishes. I tried the chicken and fish and the food tastes good. you get mostly Indian alcohol and cocktails. Its about just average to good as there is nothing better around.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank VenkatGudla
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Room service is very good and exellent.
Pooja and jaffer good job.

the location is second floor.
Very confortable and nice .
Breakfast and dinner is delicious.

Laundry service is very good and quickly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have been visiting Lemon Tree multiple times and its been wonderful experience. The way the rooms are maintained are wonderful. Special mention for "Pooja" who has been very polite and pleasant to talk with, has done excellent house keeping during my stay. The IT department is also very quick in responding to issues. The Citrus restaurant is also very good. The stay has been calm and peaceful in Lemon Tree.

1  Thank Krithigaradha

Reviewed 10 March 2014

i'm staying here since the last 5 weeks and will stay for 3 more weeks. The hotel is very neat and clean.. Should really appreciate the house keeping guys, especially Pawan for keeping my room very clean and Jenif Chandru for his friendly approach. IT department is very good, they provide instant help on the WiFi issues. Some of the staff were very friendly. Amit and Pintu at the Citrus restaurant should be appreciated for their service and friendly nature.

Though i'm staying since so long, some of the front desk guys doesn't even remember my room number.. A few at the Citrus Restaurant and the Front desk really needs some good training on how to speak to people. One particular guy (don't want to take his name) at the front desk speaks to people in such a way as if we are his servants.. Hope the hotel management guys takes care of these kind of people..

1  Thank Yogesh S
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. We are happy to know you have had a delightful 5 weeks with us and that the cleanliness levels and overall service, both at the restaurant and of Housekeeping, met your expectations.

I have also noted your comments regarding the attitude of some of our staff members and apologize for your experience at the Front Desk and assure you that our staff is a very enthusiastic, zealous and hard working. We have re-briefed them to always engage with all customers in a friendly and caring manner – which is what Lemon Tree is known for.

I look forward to your future stays with us. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with friends. The hotel was very well furnished, neat clean and service was excellent. They employ disabled people for service.

I was also given an upgrade.

The Chinese restaurant was also excellent, saw our ex-governor Mr. Subbarao over there.

I loved the hotel and wish to go there often. . Great recommendations.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends