“Nice stay with nice spread of breakfast buffet”

Ranked #35 of 666 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel! There is a great restaurant serving South Asian food. Everything smells authentically of lemons which gives a fresh and clean air to the whole place. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Buffet breakfast has very large spread; staffs are very helpful thanks to linto & Krishna for wonderful support.

Room Tip: pool side view room
1  Thank Ryotakeh
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We checked in on April 11, 2014 and are still here :) Our experience has been very positive and interesting. Love the food and service.

Would like to put in a word for Amol Dhanraj Jengathe - from the housekeeping staff. Decent, polite and efficient, Amol is a good guy.

Room Tip: Choose any room. The hotel will make sure you'll enjoy your stay!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rajashree2014

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stayed here 3 nights and visited the "Republic of Noodles" twice. The noodles here tasted Indian flavor a little bit, however very nice. Vietnamese Poe was especially good, more than that we could get in Japan. Thanks!

1  Thank timmyjapan
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I have been staying for more than 3 weeks and the kind of housekeeping services being provided by (Kalandi & KA.Jaffer) is outstanding. They just don't clean the room but keep the everything you require at the correct place and make sure there is no spot of dust.
Every evening when I return to my room, I find as new and clean as I found it on my day 1 when I checked in.
They just dont provide you to the required amenities but also make sure that edibles are replaced and refilled timely, esp. Kalandi.

1  Thank Sonam K

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Lemon Tree at Electronics City is very conveniently located - within easy reach of the IT companies at EC. The rooms are similarly priced, of course - you pay for the convenience. During a recent stay of 5 days, I was very happy with the room, hygiene and amenities. Check-in and check-out was speedy and the airport transfers were prompt. No delays in in-room dining - the service was surprisingly prompt too. I have heard many positive reviews about the food, but found it ordinary and unimaginative. Most of the staff are reasonably polite, bordering on casual. During breakfast one morning, I was trying to figure out how the toaster works. One of the coffee shop staff helpfully offered to place the bread in it and I thought he would ensure that the toast would be prepared. However, when I returned to the toaster after 2 minutes, I was puzzled to find that the toast was not done. He had not switched on the toaster! The chef passing by came forward and switched it on, but then gave me an exasperated look, as if it was my fault. This kind of service attitude puts people off.

1  Thank GulllyversTravels
Reviewed 11 April 2014

A very pleasant hotel, no frills but does exactly what you need. Stayed for 4 days for the 2nd time and leaving tonight.

PLUSES - The housekeeping are sweet and do a great job. Take advantage of getting your shirts ironed for 49p!!!! I stayed on the 2nd floor and was looked after again by Pooja and Jilju, they are both amazing .......best I have come across for service. Well done you two, I hope the management read this.

In the Citrus Café - Santosh leads the way, seek him out! Great service with a great smile. A great guy. Rohit another brilliant waiter also Milan fantastic!!

IT - always there and very helpful, didn't catch the guys name but brilliant service. If you have a problem in the room call, he will come within 2 mins!!

MINUSES - expect some power cuts, hey this in India just smile.
Front desk - Get your act together guys......look up from the screens and sense the urgency a bit more, especially on check out.

All in all another great stay with lovely staff

Room Tip: go for the 18,000 upgrade per night..........no brainer
1  Thank MBW01
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments and are reviewing the relevant processes. Specifically, relating to your check-out experience. We have re-briefed our front office staff to follow all predefined processes to ensure a more prompt and speedy check-out the next time you visit us.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Hi, I just returned from a 2-week stay at Lemon Tree, Electronics City, Bangalore. I was visiting an IT Services company in the locale, and this hotel made me feel very welcome. Delicious food and a great buffet selection, clean spotless rooms and a nice pool area. Shankar at the front desk was very helpful and Pooja helped keep my room clean at all times. This hotel is ideally placed for anyone working in EC. They also have a really great Asian restaurant in-house called "Republic of Noodles", this is a superb top-end eatery. The highlight of my trip was a road-trip to Kerala that Shankar helped me organize. I went down with one of the Lemon Tree regular drivers - a chap called Guru. Top tip: If you need transporting around Bangalore or further, ask for Guru !!! He speaks great English, gives good local commentary and can't do enough to help. He was also sensitive to my traffic 'concerns' and drove at a safe speed !! Great fun and great touring !! Thanks to everyone at Lemon Tree for a highly enjoyable stay!! David

1  Thank Davros2014