“Great place to put up while on work :-)”

Ranked #34 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Nice place to stay.
I have been regular at Bangalore for business trips, the best place to stay in EC is definitely Lemon Tree. Walking distance to the offices. The rooms are right size with big open windows, the staff is great & very supportive. On last two visits my friends had some needed some extra support & the staff was more than willing to help us out. Slounge bar could be a bit better but still i would rate it better than other places in town. Special thanks to Amol from Housekeeping to go out of the way and take care of the needs.

Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms above the pool or right in front of the lift are good.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Write a ReviewReviews (1,617)

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stay here for just 2 days, away from home but the staff and the hospitality made me feel like home, loved the taste of food, specially breakfast. I would like to thanks the lemontree management, will love to
come back, thank you :)

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank pryl85
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Rooms are very comfortable, absolutely no issues - a complete value for money with impeccable hospitality.
In-room dining was perfect and food was sumptuous, full marks!!
the staff is efficient and everyone is doing something all the time. The restaurant has really attentive & friendly staff and the food is too good, the breakfast buffet has large strength. The rates are reasonable and the republic of noodles very calms providing wonderful food. Thanks to ravi (front desk), vivek, prince, shabana (restaurant). The location is little far if considering distance from airport.. Whether a business traveler or a leisure traveler - this hotel is a great place to stay.
Check-In / Check-Out can be slightly improved, looking at the time consumed to complete the formalities.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank rogerparent

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel! There is a great restaurant serving South Asian food. Everything smells authentically of lemons which gives a fresh and clean air to the whole place. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Buffet breakfast has very large spread; staffs are very helpful thanks to linto & Krishna for wonderful support.

Room Tip: pool side view room
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ryotakeh

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We checked in on April 11, 2014 and are still here :) Our experience has been very positive and interesting. Love the food and service.

Would like to put in a word for Amol Dhanraj Jengathe - from the housekeeping staff. Decent, polite and efficient, Amol is a good guy.

Room Tip: Choose any room. The hotel will make sure you'll enjoy your stay!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rajashree2014

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stayed here 3 nights and visited the "Republic of Noodles" twice. The noodles here tasted Indian flavor a little bit, however very nice. Vietnamese Poe was especially good, more than that we could get in Japan. Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank timmyjapan
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I have been staying for more than 3 weeks and the kind of housekeeping services being provided by (Kalandi & KA.Jaffer) is outstanding. They just don't clean the room but keep the everything you require at the correct place and make sure there is no spot of dust.
Every evening when I return to my room, I find as new and clean as I found it on my day 1 when I checked in.
They just dont provide you to the required amenities but also make sure that edibles are replaced and refilled timely, esp. Kalandi.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business