“Happy Weekly Stay”

Ranked #34 of 658 Hotels in Bengaluru
Chennai (Madras), India
“Happy Weekly Stay”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Have been to Lemon Tree Hotels all across the country and have always preferred them over the others for the simple reason of consistency in service and quality delivery! Most of the Lemon Tree Hotels share a common theme, which has always been the best feature about them. A traveller doesn't need to rediscover a hotel every time he visits one from the same chain.

I have been attending a management program at Infosys for a month and a half now (weekends), and decided to put myself up at Lemon Tree's Electronic City property. This is one of their oldest property's, almost 13 years now, but apart from the CFL lighting - nothing really gives that away. It is well maintained and keeps pace with the 'Silicon Valley' environment around it.

I am regularly greeted by the same courteous and smiling faces at the reception (Shiv/ Choba), not to forget the dining staff (names I can't recall), and housekeeping (Kalandi). Constantly helpful and seeking feedback! Great.

Things I would encourage to improve?
The coffee. I love coffee but in this particular Lemon Tree Hotel, I have found the coffee to be bad! May be it is the coffee that they use, or the machine, but it really needs some serious attention.
Plus, the premium internet speed that promises unto 16 mbps barely manages 400kbps, and at 1200 per 24 hours, it needs to be much faster.

Room Tip: Rooms 3rd floor and below have better shower pressure.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. We are happy to know you appreciate our consistency in quality & standards and also found our staff warm & friendly. However I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments regarding the quality of coffee. Based on your feedback we asked our vendor to recalibrate the coffee machine and have also re-briefed our F&B team to check the consistency of the coffee before serving to our esteemed guests. We do hope you enjoy your favorite coffee more when you visit us next.

Re speed of internet, our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider. We have noted your observation about the speed of internet and have are relooking at the vendor’s standard procedures to understand the same. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Korean first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Food quality and hospitality of the staff was very good. House keeping personnel named Gautam & Koteshwar Rao kept our room clean and tidy everyday. The location is very closed to major IT companies but it is quite for from City Centre.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed here last month for a night. I chose it because of proximity to my work places. Overall service was very good, room was excellent .However, food was not usual Citrus Cafe quality. There was a confusion about the dish. We ordered thinking it is dry and what came was watery curry. They were coperative enough to replace the dish, but then the taste disappeared. Bread stick served with the soup had rancid smell, after due apologies got replaced and it was same!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. We are happy to know you appreciate our rooms and service. However, I apologize for the restaurant experience during your present stay with us.

We are happy to customize our dishes to the liking and food preferences of our guests. The dish you had ordered was prepared as per the Lemon Tree standards however based on your feedback we have re-briefed our F&B team to detail each dish to the guest when taking food orders so that the guest knows what to expect when the order is served.

We have also noted your other perceptive inputs about food. We assure you we use and the freshest of ingredients and food items and have re-briefed our food production team to ensure consistency in quality as per Lemon Tree standards.
We assure you of a better experience going forward and do hope you enjoy the food better when you visit us next.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Housekeeping personnel are very co- operative.
I came across boy names amol. I feel that they are trained to just say ok mam n nid their head.
excellent service.
kitchen staff is also very understanding.

• Stayed May 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Pune, India
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Execellent service and ambience. The hotel is situated in the outskirts of the city so not the best one for spending vacation. But if u are coming on a business trip, this provides you value for money and location as well as its in the middle of EC.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 9 May 2014

pune
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I had really excellent time in Lemon Tree. Rooms, Services, Food everything is very well arranged to make your stay comfortable. More important is Lemon tree's dedicated CSR activities which made my experience more memorable and feel like home.

Special thanks to Goutam, Koteswara, Rohit & Pintu to go out of the way and take care of the needs. Would definitely stay here again.

Ooty
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We had a comfortable stay and everything was good. The hotel location was good. It was easy to book the rooms online. The hotel was clean and all the staff were very courteous. Food was good. Lovely..