Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Melange Astris(Bengaluru)
Wonderla Resort(Bengaluru)
US$105
US$102
1,693 results
All reviewscitrus cafeelectronic citychef manoharrepublic of noodleshouse keepingbusiness tripexcellent servicehousekeeping guysspecial thanksroom servicekeep up the good workpleasant stayvalue for moneyspecial mentionbusiness hotelnice ambienceenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Hotel is good, but the staff is not good, neither at reception nor at citrus cafe.
However rohit at citus a very caring, he really understand customers.
Room service is also very nice. Every day we are feeling new atmosphere in same room.
Staff at reception has charged twice for same things. They hardly cares our belongings.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Very nice and well maintained hotel. The service is prompt and the staff take good care to make the guests comfortable. Room service is also very affordable and food is excellent. Overall a very pleasant place to be in.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank soranjan
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Excellent hotel, great stay, the team is very nice in lemon tree hotel.
Particular thanks to :
Rohit (waiter) and swamy (housekeeper) which were particularly kind and helpful to me for two months.
Ugo (France)

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Ugocal
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially Rohit and Swamy. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

It was a awesome stay in lemon tree hotel, electronics city, bangalore,my 1st visit to lemon tree group and I have 2 nights in the hotel, it was superb from the time I stepped into the hotel, the clear nd frank explanations briefly given by the front desk people was really good , enthusiastic and young staff, the rooms was so spacious, the lemon fragrance all round the hotel, the wide range of breakfast buffet was really good, overall it was good to see the young sporty staff being so politely and helpful . Awesome *lemon tree, electronics city*keep it up.Cheers

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank reddyvidya

Reviewed 4 August 2014

It was great experience for me staying at lemon tree. Staffs are very friendly especially front office staffs are always eager to help you. Special thanks to Chandeshwar for accommodating my special request of sending courier. Rooms are good and clean, food was awesome especially breakfast. Love to come back again.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank A_experiencesharer

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially Chandreshwar. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.