“Comfortable and Wonderful Stay”

Ranked #34 of 657 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Comfortable and Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We spent more than 2 months here and loving every minute of my stay. Other the fact that I am away from my family, the staff here has made this a home away from home for me. I received a very warm welcome and have a caring staff who take care of every aspect if your stay.

They celebrated my birthday, make custom recipes on request and help in every way they can. An excellent breakfast, great chefs and smart staff in cafe. Very friendly staff who served breakfast, they get to know my preferences and serve based on individual preferences. Esp. Rohit, he is smart and intelligent, great service. Also, see him helping and guiding other members of staff!

Great hotel, friendly staff and good location.Would definitely recommend to everyone looking for a place to stay in Electronic City Phase 1.

Pavani

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My stay here in bangalore became very easy because of lemon tree hotel, the service is excellent, the rooms were maintained to be clean (thanks for pooja from housekeeping), the food and service in citrus cafe is great (thanks for rojit, milan, linto, and the chefs) who provided excellent service to us during our stay here. Overall, i definitely can recommend this hotel to others. Good job everyone!

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank kgaa
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Skanderborg, Denmark
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I just stayed at Lemon Tree in Electronic City in Bangalore. This hotel exceeded my expections. I would happily come back. The service was great and pricing was very fair also on the extra services. As a business traveller I would recommend this hotel to other business travellers.

Bangalore, India
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Hi,

Below is my review with respect to my stay in the hotel from 14th August till date.

Name: Dipika Taunk
Room  no: 824

The ambience is great with a distinct lemon aroma which I loved. All the staffs are very polite and helpful. Specially to name Sonali. The housekeeping staff, Naiithambi and Rajendra always made sure that everything was up to the mark and have been very efficient.I would like to come here again and again. The hotel comes across as one of the best hotels across the country. Enjoyed my stay here.

Regards,

Dipika

Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 20 August 2014

It was altogether a Good experience with some reallz caring Staff like Pintu, Rohit, Hemant, Ravikumar, Pooja, Binod, R Gopinath, Kalandi sethi, Milan, Manohar Singh. All of them are doing great job and the spirt must be go on.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My experience for month's stay at Lemon Tree was really pleasant.
Starting from the front desk (very professional, cheerful and enthusiastic group - they know what you want as soon as you reach) to house keeping all very helpful and friendly.
The food especially breakfast has a good variety of dishes which change daily so you don't have a monotonous feeling when staying here for long. Staff working at the citrus cafe is really helpful especially Rohit who is always ready to serve hot and fresh food. If you feel like having something not available on the menu, you can request it a day before.
The environment at the hotel is also quite, nice and you can work peacefully.

Room Tip: Front facing rooms have a good view especially when on a higher floor.
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially Rohit. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I stayed here for the 1st time. Before this visit I was placed at nearby hotel in the area which was quite isolated but quite good. This hotel has spacious rooms, restaurant which serves until late both dinner breakfast & has an equally good lobby. The staff is accommodative & try to give good service. The only thing that I felt bad about was couple of tile paintings in the bathroom which were a bit scary. The lobby is dotted with brass statues which look like antique pieces & in several places there is a lot of humour.

Try it, you may like it.

Room Tip: Opt for a room near the lift as the corridors are long & twisting. High floor can s better view...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business