2,298 results
All reviews citrus cafe electronic city chef pradeep republic of noodles excellent service house keeping business trip housekeeping staff special thanks pleasant stay room service value for money special mention business hotel keep up the good work restaurant staff excellent hotel
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and comfortable.
The staff work hard and try to ensure guests are looked after.
Thanks to all the Lemon Tree staff in Electronic city, special thanks shilpi, thangamahi, bijay, samarat, and Naveen.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Breakfast and dinner buffet is excellent. Masal dosa in live counter is good. Service by all staff at citrus cafe is good.
Rooms are well maintained & cleaned regularly. Friendly front desk. View from swimming pool is good.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Great experience at Lemon Tree Hotel. My daughter enjoyed daily varieties of Food which were tasty and healthy by executive chef Amar and his courteous staff members Sonali, Shilpi, Anay etc. We had some petty issues related to housekeeping which was promptly addressed. Overall a Memorable stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Brilliant hotel for a business trip especially if you are near electronic City. Excellent in room dining services and a great breakfast spread. Special shout out to Kalinga for a great experience for in room dining

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience at Citrus. The staff were extremely helpful especially Mr Vivek and colleagues
The stay at hotel was extremely nice and memorable. The location and ambience was unique
Wish him all the best and Thanks