“Actual Garden....ia”

Ranked #21 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bokaro Steel City, India
“Actual Garden....ia”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Indeed a good place of Green to stay in.....The lobby ,and entrance is so good in a centre of the city in worth a stay.

it was my first stay and would love to stay again and again in this property. I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
HotelMgmtITCGardenia, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Season’s Greetings.
Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. ITC Gardenia is a LEED Platinum certified hotel and we are committed to merging luxury with sustainability. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again soon.
Thank you and best wishes for the festive season.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (436)
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This Hotel is special because the lobby integrates with seamlessly with nature. I have stayed here numerous times and each time the warmth and graciousness of the staff; cleanliness and personalized service in the rooms and the variety of dishes available for sampling always make my experience at Gardenia wonderful and stress free.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments. At ITC Gardenia, we are focused on combining luxury with sustainability and our lobby reflects this "green" sensibility with its vertical gardens, natural light and natural cooling. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time here and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.
Thank you once again and best wishes for the festive season.
Meerut, India
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Truly excellent choice in Bangalore, very fast check in , a staff guides you to your room( a very rare thing in Europe and Americas) , warm hospitality , excellent room amenities, good and clean toilets, two times room cleaning. The breakfast and food was good with good choice. The welcome drink and sweets, nice sash / cloth around neck, complementary beer with dinner are few things to mention. I am very happy to stay, as I am ITC Club Member and ITC Shares holder. I strongly recommends to others.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
HotelMgmtITCGardenia, Public Relations Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know you enjoyed our hospitality and would be delighted to host you again on your next trip to Bangalore.

Have a great day.
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Since my previous stay earlier this year when I thought the hotel was near perfect, it has improved a notch where there was no scope of improvement.Starting from the fancy welcome Bangalurian style, to the guys seeing you off,it has been a wonderful experience.OK, everyone may not get a personalised pillow or the message chair(we seemed to have been upgraded), but the warm and professional and personlised service is every where.The staff is extremely courteous and helpful and knowledgeable. The restaurants floor you with excellent food and service-Edo is a super Japanese cuisine restaurant. The hotel is an eco hotel and that is admirable-ITC has been in the forefront-this is commendable. Very comfortable and relaxing. I wonder if I would every like to stay anywhere else in Bangaluru after the experience here. The hotel definitely deserves 6-stars

1 Thank wineguyindia
HotelMgmtITCGardenia, Public Relations Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear Guest

Thank your for taking the time to post your feedback. We are delighted to know you enjoyed every element of your stay and hope you will choose us again on your next visit to Bangalore.
We look forward to hosting you soon.

Have a wonderful day.
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Upon my arrival at the hotel, I was welcomed and draped with a sash (which was interesting because I ended up using it as my praying mat) by Stella while Shanmu checked me in and upgraded my room. The hotel has great staff all eager to support you and make your stay more comfortable which makes it a bit difficult to select the best, but mine remains Shanmu and Stella.

Hotel services were impeccable, awesome hospitality every staff greeted you with a smile.The FOOD!!!! Was so great across all the restaurants of course I had Karan recommending where to go to and what to eat...he knows his job so well. My favorite was Chef Madhav Nambiar....

The spa and beauty services was excellent, for the first time my hair felt different after visiting a stylist that I had to go back and ask what product she had used on my hair.

I've never rated any hotel before despite the fact that I travel a lot but I couldn't wait to rate ITC GARDENIA. Keep it up

It felt so good being there and I'm looking forward to my return.

Dear Guest

Thank you for for your positive feedback. At ITC Gardenia we are committed to offering the best luxury experience to our guests and we are delighted to know you appreciated our food, service and the efforts made by our staff.

Thank you once again and have a great day!
Kochi
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Having met the requirement of three quick stays within the stipulated time, ITC had extended me a free room upgrade voucher and I used it recently. Having arrived at the hotel, for some reason the customary welcome of a sash being draped around my neck was missing and so when I got to the front desk, I asked for the for a sash when I found one of the colour I liked. Having left my suitcase behind, I headed for work.

My request for the room upgrade found me being ushered to a Junior suite 1945 when I got back from work. Walking in, I noticed that in comparison to the regular rooms which are fairly large by themselves, the Junior suite I was allotted, had an additional room with an attached balcony. Within the room were a sofa , a dining table laid out for two and a television. Had it not been for the fact that my upgrade voucher's validity was due to run out, I perhaps would have saved it for another visit with my wife.

There were some issues with the card operated power switch in that having inserted the card, it seemed to cause the power to come on and go off occassionally for no reason. But once I got it going it seemed fine on both days that I stayed there.

Overall it was a very good experience amidst very friendly staff and I look forward to my next stay there.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
HotelMgmtITCGardenia, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review ITC Gardenia. We will certainly address the issues reported by you during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to ITC Gardenia on your next visit to Bangalore.
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Amazing time in ITC, coffee shop cabban pavilion awesome hospitality and hard working. . . Really felt very good being thr.! Hope to go thr again!
Very nice time at the coffee shop!
Would love to go thr again and again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
HotelMgmtITCGardenia, Public Relations Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for appreciating the food and service at Cubbon Pavilion. We are glad you enjoyed your experience and look forward to hosting you again.

Thank you and have a nice day!