“Great Hotel to stay in!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru

ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru
Ranked #20 of 642 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Great Hotel to stay in!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

The staffs were all friendly and accommodating. They have good packages. We had a lot of complimentary stuffs. All expenses were worth the stay. You will never regret spending in this kind of luxury hotel. I was amazed when I called the laundry service to pick up my things, they said they will just go to my room to get it. After a second I hung the phone, the butler is already knocking on my room. They act so fast. I'm also amazed with the travel service, their drivers communicate to their customers very well. Thanks to Guru who told us the story of Bangalore. If it was not just far from our office we'll definitely stay for our entire trip.

I would definitely go back and recommend this to my friends!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review ITC Gardenia. We endeavour to offer the finest luxury experience for all our guests and I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay here. In our efforts to stay true to our "indigenous" values, we ensure all our associates are aware of the local culture and heritage and in their own small way, can offer a slice of Bangalore's rich tradition to you. I look forward to welcoming you back to ITC Gardenia on your next visit to the city.

General Manager, ITC Gardenia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (411)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I loved to stay in this hotel. the breakfast and facilities are amazing. Every evening there is happy hour 6-8pm in (lotus?) bar that serves free snacks and drinks for guests. I stayed on the 20th floor which I was happy to learn as a female traveler is designated 'womens only' - fantastic idea! I was over for 6 nights from UK for a business trip. Right from the moment of checkin and welcome greeting what sets this hotel really apart from the rest is the AMAZING STAFF and CUSTOMER SERVICE which is absolutely faultless.
In particular, a very special thanks to Deeksha Nanda from guest services who gave us an exceptional personal touch and service during the stay. She was always available for us and although new to the BLR area herself, she gave us several good recommendations for restaurants and things to do in the area. Deeksha was a pleasure to meet and talk with you! Trupti das from housekeeping has done a stellar job also. she has fantastic attention to detail and gave us truly exceptional service. Concierge service is fantastic, I forgot the gentleman name but really want to thank him. he arranged my daily transport to the offices. Every evening I would call to book the next days transport, I loved the fact that he was already ahead and knew my journey details and could anticipate my needs. The pool staff deserve also a mention here, they are so friendly and welcoming.. after a hard day of work this is exactly the kind of service I wanted.
My one and only gripe for the management is please do get the jacuzzi in the womens area fixed. during whole 6 days of my stay it was still under repair which was a real shame.
All in all, I would not hesitate to stay here again. An excellent hotel with exceptional standard of service.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us and I shall certainly pass on your compliments to my team. I regret any inconvenience you may have faced while at the spa, I assure you this has my attention and shall be resolved on priority.
I look forward to welcoming you back to ITC Gardenia on your next visit to Bangalore.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

As usual had a great time at Cubbon pavilion for breakfast and special lunch customized at lotus pavilion face of ITC Gardenia with lovely and warm staff . Thanks for the hospitality provided by Kartik, Rahul , Ajit , Tapash , my 2nd home at Bangalore .

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Viv1974
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to know you enjoyed your meal and I shall certainly pass on your compliments to my team here. We have also recently launched our Italian speciality restaurant - "Ottimo" and I would be delighted to have you dine there next time and share your feedback. I look forward to seeing you at ITC Gardenia soon.

Siliguri, West Bengal, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

This hotel was absolutely wonderful. I received helpful and friendly information from the man who took our bags up, and on the way out the door. When I got back from office in the early evening, I called down to the desk to get a restaurant recommendation and the restaurant was EXCELLENT!!!! Amit at cubbon Pavilion was very helpful and knowledgeable. I will come back.

Room Tip: Everything
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to ITC Gardenia very soon

Warm regards,
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have been here for their legendary sunday brunch where we get to experience their four award winning restaurants in one go and it definitely didn't disappoint me. Edo was the best i would say and lotus was great in terms of service and the kebabs were amazing, for people who arent planning any stay or lets say locals i would definitely recommend to checkout their Grand Sunday Brunch.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review ITC Gardenia. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed dining at our restaurants. As you know we strive to always provide the finest personal service to our guests and it is always gratifying to read such wonderful comments about our ladies and gentlemen. I thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best,
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights bed & breakfast basis. The hotel is ideally situated in Banglore city near all the amenities. We were looked after well by all the hotel staff. If anything went wrong it was resolved quickly to our satisfaction. The hotel has excellent restaurants. They are just opening a new Italian restaurant but we could not try it because it was booked for private function. The Indian restaurant has limited Indian vegetarian option. Had tandoori masala lobster which was awesome. Overall excellent stay and would definitely stay at the hotel again. Highly recommend

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you taking the time to review ITC Gardenia. We were hosting a preview dinner on the night mentioned by you but our Italian specialty restaurant, Ottimo has officially opened on 1st April. I would be delighted to have you come dine there on your next visit to Bangalore. Thank you once again for appreciating our cuisine and services, my team and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Warm regards,
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed for 3 days at ITC Gardenia - situated near the heart of Bangalore - Luxurious hotel - well appointed rooms, excellent service, Great Breakfast, nice Gym and Pool. My room had a nice Balcony with sit-out. Bathroom and Toiletries were great. Overall and excellent hotel and worth the price.

Room Tip: Higher Floors are nice.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful account of our hotel and services with the Trip Advisor community. Feedback like yours certainly motivates us to continue providing the best hospitality experience for all our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best,