“Memorable stay at the ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru”

ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru
Ranked #20 of 667 Hotels in Bengaluru
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Memorable stay at the ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We experienced a memorable stay at the ITC Gardenia. Everything from our welcome to our departure was made very comfortable by the very helpful & on toes staff of ITC Gardenia. We greatly enjoyed the breakfast & buffet dinners.

We enjoyed the spacious ITC One Category room & the room service was very efficient.

We got to see & meet a lot of cricketers put up at ITC because of the IPL tournament.

We look forward to visit ITC Group, bengaluru & at other locations in the near future :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Piya0616
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with the quality of food and service. I shall certainly convey your appreciation to the rest of my team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

General Manager, ITC Gardenia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
California
Reviewed 11 May 2014

As usual, when I arrive to Bangalore I feel like I am coming home when I arrive to the ITC Gardenia and this time was no exception! The warm welcome has become something I expect at the Gardenia and this time I was not disappointed. It was nice to see some of the same people from my numerous visits last year and that always makes one's welcome feel even better. But, due to my carelessness, I accidentally left my new iPad Air on the floor of my taxi and by the time I got to my room, I realized it. I immediately called down to the front desk in an almost panic. The calm voices of several people at the front desk helped to get the "recovery process" on the right track. I then went down to explain the situation and management, Ankit & and Rishi got on it right away and by utilizing hotel security cameras and the numbers of the taxi noted by the front gate along with the Gardenia airport person, Umamahesh (it's great they always have an airport contact person at BLR Airport to help you with anything upon arrival), they located the exact taxi and got the driver on the phone less than an hour after I had arrived. All were so kind and concerned as if it was their ipad that was missing. It was an extraordinary effort by the whole team at the Gardenia, in a very calm and professional way, to help me in that very stressful situation. Great to be back at "The Gardenia" where you always feel like you are at your home away from home.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the rooms with a terrace. I personally prefer the ones that overlook the grassy area...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review ITC Gardenia. I am glad to know your iPad Air was recovered quickly and I shall certainly pass on your compliments to the rest of my team for helping you in the process. At ITC Gardenia, we strive to create the perfect hotel experience for all our guests and I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Ottawa
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel in late April on business. Staff was great in every area -front desk check-in, restaurant, bar,business centre. A very modern and we'll appointed hotel. Approximately $200/night so not cheap but it is first class.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to know the hotel was ideally suited to your business needs and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This was my 1st experience with ITC & i must say this was one of the best experience in recent times. Location was very far from the airport, but you will forget everything once you enter into this hotel. Hotels staff are very friendly. Kakori Kebab in Kitchen & Kurry restaurant is the best. Breakfast menu was average. There is live music available in the evening in the Italian restaurant.

Room Tip: Floor 17th & above have nice view. Room no 1719 till 1733 has nice view from the private balcony
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay as well as the meal at K&K. I regret the inconvenience reported by you during breakfast and I assure you this matter has my personal attention. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangalore.

Chennai
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Was here on business for two nights. Nice room with good amenities and lovely restaurant. Courteous staff as well.

The lobby was pretty different and I liked it a lot.

Only complaint is the internet is not free and Vodafone and Airtel data connections did not work properly in this property.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to know you had a comfortable stay and were happy with the service. I regret the inconvenience reported by you with regard to mobile connectivity and I assure you this has my personal attention and shall be resolved on priority. My team and I look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Bangalore.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 9 May 2014

ITC Gardenia is very luxurious and is affordable for rich people. It's classy and green, with no ACs.
The rooms are huge and the staff is very friendly. The food and location is amazing. Near Chinnaswamy . RCB's permanent hotel in home ground.

Room Tip: Choose any room all are good.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rndubey52
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciative comments. I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 8 May 2014

One of the best eco friendly green Hotel I have stayed in. Believe its one of the first platinum rated leeds Hotel in India. Good feel as soon you enter the Hotel. The room size is good and the choice of F&B is excellent. The location is absolutely perfect!

Room Tip: Any room would be a good room, as the windows do a great job in blanking out the outside noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. At ITC Gardenia we are committed to our motto of Responsible Luxury and I am delighted to know you appreciate our efforts to blend luxury with eco-sensitive practices. I am glad to know you were happy with your room and the quality of our cuisine and service. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.