ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru
Taj West End(Bengaluru)
US$273
Elvoline
2,121 results
All reviewslotus pavilionk kmassage chairguest relationsbeautiful hotelub citybutler servicegarden cityindian restaurantkebabcoffee shopgreat ambiencecubbon parkspecial thanksbusiness tripexcellent servicebreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2014

What started off as a last minute search for fine properties in Bengaluru, ended in one of the best getaways I have had with the family - ITC Gardenia. The hotel website had some exciting packages to offer and i decided to select the 'Culinary Package' - this includes 2 major meals for 2 adults and a preferential price on F&B.

I took this opportunity to book the ITC One room as i had read good reviews. I was pleasantly surprised on check-in of having been upgraded to the ITC One Suite due to my Starwood Preferred membership.

Checkin was flawless with a traditional welcome to the family - a nice touch and does set expectations! The ITC One Suites are big, with a separate living room and a bed room. The suite has 3 LCD televisions so each family member can have his own!

The suite also has a Massage Chair, which was fully utilised during the stay.

ITC Hotels are always known for fine cuisine and ITC Gardenia did not disappoint either. As usual, Kebabs and Curries lived up to its name with the impeccable starters and the amazing Dal Bukhara.

Their other restaurant- the Cubbon Pavilion too serves great cuisine and some awesome desserts at the daily buffet.

The staff is extremely welcoming and warm and never missed an opportunity to put my son at ease - much appreciated.

Its a fantastic property which is extremely well kept and i do recommend for families while in Bengaluru.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms are the best facing the pool. Do note that if you have a room with a balcony, they all have fine net grills so the birds do not soil the balcony - an extremely nice thought from the Hotel. It is also safe for kids.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AmitabhS
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review ITC Gardenia. I am delighted to know you and your family had a comfortable stay and were pleased with our committment to provide traditional Indian hospitality coupled with international luxury standards. At ITC Gardenia, we strive to offer the finest culinary experience and I am happy to know you enjoyed dining at K&K and Cubbon Pavilion.
I shall certainly convey your appreciation to the rest of my team here and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Used this hotel a few times now for business, good location at about 40 minutes from the main airport and not too far to drive to the rest of Bangalore. The restaurants are a good selection, the kebabs and curries one is my favourite. Hotel staff are always friendly and helpful no matter what the time of day! Rooms are clean and tidy, all the services are cheap and easy to use.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Matt E

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review ITC Gardenia. I am glad to know our hotel was ideally located for your business trip and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on offering the finest Indian cuisine and I am delighted to read about your positive experience at K&K. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to ITC Gardenia very soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had a lovely trip last week and stayed only two days. Lovely, lovely hotel. There is a full body massage chair in the room. The breakfast and lunch buffet is excellent. The food quality and choices are excellent. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed. The Indian restaurant in the hotel is excellent. The staff went out of their way to support some of my business meeting needs - well done. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recommendation of ITC Gardenia on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know you had a comfortable stay and that my team here could do their best to service your business needs. We look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very clean pool and fairly good location in city. Restaurant are a bit expensive to have meal as well as lunch buffet but in other hand you get happy hour in afternoon with three hours free drink with high quality.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to know you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed dining at our restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We're based in Bangalore and booked in to get some peace and pampering.
The whole experience was fantastic. The hotel is stunning, the rooms beautifully decorated and generous, and the food very good indeed (we ate at Edo, their Japanese restaurant).
It feels a little bit schizophrenic, with its glamour somewhat offset by its popularity amongst disappointingly slovenly foreign business travellers, but if you are feeling in the mood for something dressy and opulent, it certainly does the trick.

Room Tip: We were on the City View side. The city isn't that great to look at. The Pool View side, with a view over Lavelle Road and the Bangalore Club, would, I imagine, be a better bet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. I am glad to know you enjoyed our hospitality and were pleased with your room. Thank you also for appreciating the cuisine at Edo, I shall convey your compliments to my team at the restaurant. We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Bangalore.