“Simply great”

Calcutta, West Bengal, India
“Simply great”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Very beautiful property. Great breakfast. Lot of take always option
Good selection of restaurants. Room are very good
A costly property .
Wills lifestyle store is also located in the property having some designer ware collection

Room Tip: Take a room with balcony
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Rakesh S
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at ITC Gardenia during your visit to Bangalore. I am delighted to receive your feedback and I am glad you had an enjoyable stay with us. At ITC Gardenia, we believe that "sleep" is one of the most important factors when choosing a hotel room and keeping this in mind, our rooms and amenities are designed to ensure you get a good night's rest. From a customised pillow menu to special aroma therapy essential oils, we want to ensure you feel well rested whenever you stay with us.
I am glad to know you enjoyed using the gym facilities at our hotel and were also pleased with the dining options. My team and I look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again soon.

General Manager, ITC Gardenia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (436)
Gurgaon
Reviewed 28 June 2014

ITC Gardenia is located in a peaceful part of Bangalore. The hotel is very comfortable and have all what one could expect of an International quality hotel. I loved the breakfast buffet which had ample choice and quality is simply wao. Highly recommended place to stay in Bangalore.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for appreciating our committment to the environment. I am delighted to know you had a pleasant stay and were happy with the dining options here. Thank you also for recommending our hotel to other travellers. It certainly motivates us to continue providing the finest luxury experience for all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 27 June 2014

ITC Gardenia is one of the latest properties of the ITC group. Its USP is the location, which is the heart of Bangalore, conveniently located near places like UB City, Chinnaswamy stadium and shopping areas. The hotel itself is an excellent property and prides itself in being a "green hotel".

Rooms are really spacious with a separate closet and a very large bathroom. The bed was plush and comfy. Room had a 40 inch flat screen LED.

Room service is tops. I ordered dinner at close to 12 at night, and received it in no time.

The hotel has a great spa. Their changing rooms are excellent. used the spa services, was very impressed with the staff, level of hygiene and the ambiance.

Had breakfast at the restaurant "Cubbon Pavilion" which was sumptuous and served vast variety of food in the buffet including oriental, continental and Indian. Yum!

The staff are really courteous and professional. Right from the reception to check-out, I was overwhelmed with the hospitality. They were also very efficient with cloak room services after my check-out.

Thumbs up to ITC. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Try'in get one with a balcony, on the pool-side. The property has lush greenery, very soothing a...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Dear Guest.

Thank you for appreciating our hotel and its "green"credentials. At ITC Gardenia, we are committed to our motto of Responsible Luxury and seek to blend nature with contemporary, luxurious settings. It is extremely encouraging to know you have noticed and appreciated our efforts to be environmentally conscious.
I am delighted to know you were happy with your choice of room, the spa facilities and the dining experience at Cubbon Pavilion. I shall certainly pass on your compliments to my team here. We look forward to welcoming you back to ITC Gardenia soon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Hotel is at very good location in Bangalore, Peaceful place. I stayed in jr. Suites and it was awesome. Hospitality team is very good and provided us prompted service. Food was awesome and staff was really helpful. We stayed on same floor where RCB ipl team was staying and luckily get chance to meet almost all big players (including Gayle) so enjoyed a lot at this hotel.

Room Tip: Take pool side view it's good.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank babaria003
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community. I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay here and were happy with the cuisine and the service. Feedback like this certainly motivates all of us here to continue providing the finest hospitality that ITC Hotels have become synonymous with. We look forward to welcoming you back to ITC Gardenia on your next visit to Bangalore.

Delhi
Reviewed 24 June 2014

It is a beautiful property with very comfortable and beautiful rooms. The staff is excellent and breakfast has many good options. You can experience responsible luxury and get most business class amenities. It is centrally located and very convenient for work. It should be a must experience to experience serene luxury in Bengaluru . The rooms have beautiful balconies giving you a nice view of the city.

If you are luck you may brush shoulders with famous cricket celebrities in town!

Room Tip: ITC club rooms are the best.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank mehnazansari
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review ITC Gardenia. I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay here and found the hotel to be well-situated for all your business needs.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangalore.

Tirupati, India
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We have stayed in itc gardenia a number of times. We always stay in a room with a balcony.The balconies are now covered with a net to prevent the pigeons from dirtying . But some rooms in the first floor do not have nets and initially we were given them . The room was dirty and the balcony was horrible. I don't understand why they would offer you a bad room when you have many empty clean rooms. Anyway they changed our room without much fuss as we were staying for 5nights.
Another thing which happens in all the itc hotels are their amenities. They hardly keep any and never replace them . I had to ask for a shower cap everyday and wait for it and I got tired of it and just reused the old ones on the last 2days. About the soaps and lotions they keep their own brand fiama de wills which is almost a supermarket product. It's horrible.Taj always keeps forest essentials which are lovely.
The lobby area is good.Breakfast had a nice selection.staff are courteous as in all Indian hotels.You should try the new jw.marriott next door.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a balcony if you are going to spend some time in the room.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank bhavana m
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I sincerely regret the inconvenience reported by you during your recent stay with us. I assure you that the issues mentioned by you have my personal attention and I shall ensure that my team here is sensitized towards the same. At ITC Gardenia, we strive to provide the finest luxury experience and ensure the highest level of satisfaction for all our guests.
I do hope we get the opportunity to host you again in the future and showcase our signature hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Zubin S Songadwala, ITC Gardenia
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights in April 2014. The warmth and hospitality of the staff right from the Front Office up to the room touched me. The architecture of the hotel is very different, yet very contemporary and tastefully done. And the rooms cater to all possible concerns. After a tiring day, the happy hours(and I am a teetotaller) really refreshed and rejuvenated me. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would strongly recommend this hotel to business travellers

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank rishabhritam
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review ITC Gardenia. I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us and I shall certainly pass on your compliments to my team here. At ITC Gardenia, we have stayed true to our motto of "Responsible Luxury" by seamlessly blending nature with our interiors and it is truly gratifying to know you appreciate our efforts.