ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru
Melange Astris(Bengaluru)
Adarsh Hamilton(Bengaluru)
The Pride Hotel(Bengaluru)
2,120 results
All reviewslotus pavilionk kmassage chairguest relationsbeautiful hotelub citybutler servicegarden cityindian restaurantkebabcoffee shopgreat ambiencecubbon parkspecial thanksbusiness tripexcellent servicebreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Gardenia Hotel is true to its name. a very nice hotel full of vertical greenery . you stand or sit in the lobby and feel the pleasure of very nice cool breeze all the time. Rooms are very well equipped with all the modern amenities. The GM Mr. Zubin Soungadwala is very smiling and caring person. It is a very relaxing place for business traveller and holiday maker both.

Room Tip: you choose any room all have very good view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Vjhajharia
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am delighted to know you appreciate our efforts to create a luxurious, green space within our hotel, as part of our committment to the Responsible Luxury mantra. I am glad to know you had a comfortable stay and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel has everything working, rooms are clean and comfortable, Lobby area is nice looking and the bar is relaxing at the end of a day, the hotel restaurants are all good (breakfast was great with a big variety), and the service was uniformly excellent. The room I stayed in was an upgrade which had an electric massage chair in it and that was a very nice touch. The bed had different thicknesses pillows so you could select which one to sleep on. The are separate bathtubs and shower with the shower being a good size and a nice top down shower head. The gym was cool which makes it easier to work out in without overheating and there were 3 treadmills.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Don P
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community. At ITC Gardenia, we believe that "sleep" is an extremely important factor and strive to offer our guests the most peaceful and comfortable sleep while staying at our property. We have a range of pillows and mattresses that guests can choose from to ensure they are well-rested through the night. Our WelcomSlumber kit also contains a range of aroma-therapy products to help our guests get a good night's sleep. I am delighted to know you were happy with your room as well as the gym and spa facilities. I thank you also for appreciating our breakfast spread and the efforts of our service team. I shall certainly pass on your compliments to the entire team here. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Very beautiful property. Great breakfast. Lot of take always option
Good selection of restaurants. Room are very good
A costly property .
Wills lifestyle store is also located in the property having some designer ware collection

Room Tip: Take a room with balcony
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rakesh S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at ITC Gardenia during your visit to Bangalore. I am delighted to receive your feedback and I am glad you had an enjoyable stay with us. At ITC Gardenia, we believe that "sleep" is one of the most important factors when choosing a hotel room and keeping this in mind, our rooms and amenities are designed to ensure you get a good night's rest. From a customised pillow menu to special aroma therapy essential oils, we want to ensure you feel well rested whenever you stay with us.
I am glad to know you enjoyed using the gym facilities at our hotel and were also pleased with the dining options. My team and I look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

ITC Gardenia is located in a peaceful part of Bangalore. The hotel is very comfortable and have all what one could expect of an International quality hotel. I loved the breakfast buffet which had ample choice and quality is simply wao. Highly recommended place to stay in Bangalore.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for appreciating our committment to the environment. I am delighted to know you had a pleasant stay and were happy with the dining options here. Thank you also for recommending our hotel to other travellers. It certainly motivates us to continue providing the finest luxury experience for all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

ITC Gardenia is one of the latest properties of the ITC group. Its USP is the location, which is the heart of Bangalore, conveniently located near places like UB City, Chinnaswamy stadium and shopping areas. The hotel itself is an excellent property and prides itself in being a "green hotel".

Rooms are really spacious with a separate closet and a very large bathroom. The bed was plush and comfy. Room had a 40 inch flat screen LED.

Room service is tops. I ordered dinner at close to 12 at night, and received it in no time.

The hotel has a great spa. Their changing rooms are excellent. used the spa services, was very impressed with the staff, level of hygiene and the ambiance.

Had breakfast at the restaurant "Cubbon Pavilion" which was sumptuous and served vast variety of food in the buffet including oriental, continental and Indian. Yum!

The staff are really courteous and professional. Right from the reception to check-out, I was overwhelmed with the hospitality. They were also very efficient with cloak room services after my check-out.

Thumbs up to ITC. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Try'in get one with a balcony, on the pool-side. The property has lush greenery, very soothing away from the city mayhem. General tip for Bangalore: Bangalore airport is atleast an hours drive from the city centre including ITC Gardenia, even during non-rush hours. Plan well ahead, when heading to the airport.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Guest.

Thank you for appreciating our hotel and its "green"credentials. At ITC Gardenia, we are committed to our motto of Responsible Luxury and seek to blend nature with contemporary, luxurious settings. It is extremely encouraging to know you have noticed and appreciated our efforts to be environmentally conscious.
I am delighted to know you were happy with your choice of room, the spa facilities and the dining experience at Cubbon Pavilion. I shall certainly pass on your compliments to my team here. We look forward to welcoming you back to ITC Gardenia soon.