Chairman's Resort
Holiday Village(Bengaluru)
US$47
US$37
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjade clubjade gardenteam outingpool partybadminton courtswimming poolawesome placeindoor gamesnear airportmanager mrtable tennisteam building activitiesbiryanidecent spreadget togetherawesome foodin house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Stayed here in early September whilst on a business trip in Bangalore.

Room - bed was comfortable and the air-con worked well so the room was ok. Not amazing décor that you get in some other 'business' hotels in the area but then it is half the price so no complaints. Bathroom looked a little dated but the shower was hot and very spacious so overall no complaints.

Food - Evening Meal - Had evening meal in the Directors' Bar twice and the food was very good, tasty and plenty of local selection. Slightly disappointed that although there are 3 different places to eat the menu is identical.

Food - Breakfast This was pretty basic and disappointing. Not sure if it just me, but I can travel anywhere in the world and I will try the local food but I always seem to resort to trying to get a breakfast that I normally have at home, even if it is pastries and coffee or cake. Unfortunately the breakfast on offer was an Indian breakfast which I never seem to be in the mood for first thing in the morning. I accept that I am in India so more my problem than the hotel's but for the cost of a few pastries/cakes I would have paid a little more for a continental breakfast.

Hotel facilities - didn't use any of them but there is a fair selection. My only reservation if I wanted to use them was that the hotel offers a membership scheme to local residents to be able to use the facilities so it might be a little difficult to use them during your stay.

Staff - all were very friendly and every need I had during the trip was catered for.

Room Tip: room 101 was ok, nice big balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank bambi1973
chairmansresort_11, General Manager at Chairman's Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to comment on TripAdvisor .
We have since last week re-engineered our menu to offer more variety especially in different outlets and have specials every evening .

Our membership scheme is to encourage locals to use our facility but keeping the interest of in house guests , we have restricted the timings of facilities such as gym and swimming pool so as not to cause any inconvenience .

Our endeavor is to offer simple , functional comfort , recreation and dining at value for money rates and we have been successful in creating this unique business model.

We value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to experience the difference .

Reviewed 8 September 2013

As a group of more than 20 persons checking in this resort, we are quite satisfied with the level of services offered to us especially the Front Office Manager,, Mr. Manjunath.K . He took efforts to ensure our stay in Bangalore is comfortable. The food is good and reasonable. I would suggest that guests should try their breakfast as it is not only good but also reasonable.

If you consider the price of the accommodation, we can live with the no so modern shower and toilet facilities.As this is our stopover venue, we did not spend time exploring the resort and therefore abstain from any comments.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laughingtiger
chairmansresort_11, General Manager at Chairman's Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to comment on TripAdvisor. Such encouragement motivates the Team to perform even better.

Manjunath, our Front Office Manager, is an asset like all of our team members and department heads who we are proud to have as leaders.

Our Chef is delighted with your feedback and has shared the same with the kitchen team.

We are in the process of upgrading the in-room amenities and look forward to your continued patronage.

Thanking you

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This was a real surprise package for me and my team. We were a large group and planned for a day out, and after looking at a lot of properties I zeroed in on Jade Club or Chairman Resort and I was in for a surprise. Any time I book a resort that ask us to pay before we even enter but here even though I offered that informed me to enjoy the day and take care of payments later. The team there from Managers and boys were all very warn and friendly and made every part of our day at their place feel like home. The food is the best part, everyone is sure of party orders and how messy it can be, but here the food was a delight. From the fresh breakfast with fruit bowl to authentic South Indian food everything was fresh and hot. The Lunch was also well presented and the desserts was awesome. Also the activities package that we had selected was conducted with such flawless precision that we all not just enjoyed our day out but were able to come back home with a happy mood. Lastly two things I need special mention is Prabhu the account Manager on how he made the booking and other facilities for us memorable adn also the DJ who created a great dance floor for my team members. We all loved it.

Room Tip: We did not Stay in a room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank srileshr24
chairmansresort_11, General Manager at Chairman's Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your encouraging comment on TripAdvisor . It is our endeavor to exceed expectations be it at Chairman's Club & Resort Sahakarnagar or Chairman's Jade Club Devenhalli.

Your feedback encourages the Team to perform better and we look forward to welcoming you back .

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I spent 3 nights in Chairman's Club on a recent business trip. It seems to primarily be a weekend resort destination in Bangalore.

The room was not well maintained, although it was very spacious. Walls were dirty, blankets on the beds were stained. My daughter used the fitness center, and it also was not very clean.

Our room on the first floor above the ground floor shook from the boom boom boom of music from the club until late at night. The bed was hard and the pillow not soft.

The food was OK.

Room Tip: If a quiet, comfortable rest is the goal, choose a different spot.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
chairmansresort_11, General Manager at Chairman's Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to comment on TripAdvisor . Your feedback has been noted positively and shared with all team members concerned . In order to constantly exceed expectations , we have also developed a standard operating procedure to ensure daily cleaning activities are more effective .

We have also now provisioned for twin bedded rooms instead of the standard king-size bedrooms which will provide greater comfort in cases such as yours. The noise level of the sound system has now also been toned down to ensure the comfort of guests in residence is not compromised .

Do let me know your travel plans to return to Bangalore and it will be a pleasure to invite you to stay with us for a night to " experience the difference ". My email is cgm@chairmansresort.com

We value your patronage .

Corp GM

Reviewed 12 August 2013

This place is a regular locality club with its fair share of price advantages as well as deficiency of service as well as seemingly indifferent staff, food not worth writing home about (It isn't bad. It just isn't good). While this picture is not alien to a club environment it doesn't classify as a resort. I have no idea of the rooms and how they are maintained.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Sudhir P
chairmansresort_11, General Manager at Chairman's Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to comment on TripAdvisor. I noticed your stay was in September 2012 ; notwithstanding your feedback has been taken positively and shared with the Team.
There has been re-engineering of our offerings especially in Food & Beverage , including banqueting . Our food prices are competitive while the variety and flavor do exceed expectations most of the time .
We offer a club facility in terms of sport and leisure while an ambiance of a resort in the concrete area of North Bangalore .
May I invite you at your convenience to experience the difference . My mobile is + 91 9620822201.
We value your patronage and are grateful for your critique .

Sincerely ,