“It was a great experience to been there....” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chairman's Resort

Chairman's Resort
Ranked #104 of 642 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“It was a great experience to been there....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

I had visited this place for the first time with my friends and their family. I can say really it was awesome. We all reached there around 10:30 AM. While entering to resort entry gate they checked our group and gave our group band after that we went for welcome drink. Resort manager came to us and showed all the properties which included Tennis Court, Swimming Pool, Cricket Ground, Badminton, Table Tennis, Carom, Ches, Squash, Some water games, and a Small DJ hall with Bar attached. We spend our complete day there. We mostly enjoyed the Swimming Pool much. This is best with the amount of money you give. So i would suggest to go there if you want to enjoy with limited amount of budget.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sudhansu_R_Mangaraj
chairmansresort_11, General Manager at Chairman's Resort, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor.

While I apologies that you felt the place was " packed " and did not get to spend some quiet time by the pool, I must re-iterate that Sundae Funday is an event filled day for families , individuals and couples who wish to destress with good food , music and activities .

There are some Sundays which do receive birthday bookings due to the increasing guest satisfaction and value for money .

In case you wish to spend some time at peace , I would recommend you visit Chairman's Jade at Sadehalli any day during the week or even Saturdays ... I assure you will not be disappointed .

Do contact our Operations Manager Rajendra on 9620822088 or me directly on 9620822201 for a proposed visit .

We value your patronage .

Ravi GS

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

I had organised a themed party for my horse rider husband @ this place. The pub named "lock n load" in Chairman's club n resort is the right place to be if you are a horse rider or love horses. The Pub is Texan adventure & Cow boy themed, an apt place to be if you want to chill the Texan way. The Food/service/drinks?live DJ music are excellent. Great value for money.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank acchu_10
chairmansresort_11, Manager at Chairman's Resort, responded to this review, 2 January 2014

Season's Greetings !

Thank you for taking time to comment on TripAdvisor .

Our Texas- themed pub Lock n' load is extremely popular and has many loyalists with its value for money , ambiance , music and hospitality .

We are delighted with your feedback and look forward to your continued patronage.

With every good wish for a prosperous New Year !

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Visited Chairmans resort last month for my best friends wedding and I can safely say that this resort saved the trip for me. I was initially allocated a mediocre lodge a little ways down the street from Chairmans but once I saw this place I immediately decided to check out the rooms and move here. The gentleman in charge, Mr Aditya, was very cooperative, so much so that he even organised a car for me and asked a staff to accompany me to the other lodge to bring my luggage here. The girl who accompanied me to the lodge and back was very friendly and knowledgable. She asked me about any special needs I had in terms of health during my stay. I suffer from sinus and she made sure that the Ac temperature was regulated and I was generally comfortable during the stay. The food was good and I was surprised by the North Indian food selection at a South Indian place. The beverage and catering manager and the events manager, Mr. Jayaram and Mr. Ravi were both extremely helpful and ensured that even the smallest of requests were adhered to. This was very handy as a lot of requests were in relation to the wedding. All the guests were comfortable as well. All in all I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Bangalore and also would certainly visit again if and when I happen to go back to Bangalore.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Divya_Sesha
chairmansresort_11, General Manager at Chairman's Resort, responded to this review, 16 December 2013

Season's Greetings !

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor .

Encouraging comments such as these motivate the team members to continue to strive beyond expectations.

We have consolidated our position as the most preferred wedding destination in North Bangalore and receive excellent feedback on food , service and overall attitude of our team .

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future .

With every good wish for a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2014 !

melbourne
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

The rooms at the back of the hotel are small and claustrophobic, no view or decent window to open. The rooms also need a proper clean & airing as smoking is allowed in the rooms.
My food expenses were charged to my credit card, when checking out ,I asked how much the charge was. The staff could not tell me- very strange
If only there was a hotel at Bangalore Airport !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the restaurant
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank jezzaMelbourne
chairmansresort_11, General Manager at Chairman's Resort, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to comment on TripAdvisor.

I am disappointed to note your experience during your short stopover and apologise for the same .

Inroom cleaning , cigarette odour and the checkout experience has been discussed in detail with the team members concerned and a standard operating procedure has been implemented to ensure these issues are pre-empted in future .

May I request information on your next travel to Bangalore and it will be our pleasure to invite you to stay with us to " experience the difference ."

Exceeding guest expectations is our endeavour ; my team and I are committed to ensure we achieve this consistently .

Do email me your travel plans on cgm@chairmansresort.com and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back .

Generela Manager
Kumta, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I had a visit to this club with my friend and had a very nice experience. The ambiance is fantastic and the quality of food and drinks is worth every penny one spends here. Looking forward to another visit at Chairman's club soon..!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank SUMESH_D2013
chairmansresort_11, General Manager at Chairman's Resort, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your encouraging comments on TripAdvisor . Such appreciation motivates our team to perform better.

While we endeavor to provide value for money with our food , accommodation and services we look forward to your continued patronage , both at Chairman's Club & Resort Sahakar Nagar as well as Chairman's Jade Club at Sadehalli.

Ernakulam, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

i have not seen such a best place in Bangalore, food too good, open kitchen and service is also at par. but the main thing ambiance of this restaurant and mood is so happening love to go back every time.

Room Tip: rooms are very small but good enough for a business traveler.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank vikassharma769
chairmansresort_11, General Manager at Chairman's Resort, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your positive critique on TripAdvisor.

Food is our USP and we have various specials every evening along with a special Biryani offer during lunch daily .

Our Chef ensures we retain the local flavour and offer authentic dishes while maintaining quality and variety at friendly prices .

Grateful for your encouragement and we look forward to welcoming you back again and again .

We value your patronage .

Muscat, Oman
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

We were unfortunate to get a room overlooking the adjacent houses. But it was more than compensated by the sumptuous spread for breakfast!! Even the bed tea was free !!
eventhough they had a large parking area it was always full. Restaurant food was excellant but the bearers were more interested in guests ordering alcoholic drinks. Overall a very good place to stay in Bangalore away from the buzz of city center.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the courtyard
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank njan45
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to comment on TripAdvisor .

Your feedback has been noted and shared positively amongst the team .

Please do contact me on cgm@chairmansresort.com for your next stay and we will ensure you get a room overlookingour garden for a seamless stay .

Our endeavor is to offer value added services and comfort in a central location with leisure and recreational facilities at competitive rates to ensure you feel Chairman's Club & Resort is your " home away from home ".

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back again .