“Simply the Best”

Ranked #12 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Penang
“Simply the Best”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was in this serviced apartment from 23 Jun to 2nd July. In between I checked out for a short trip to Ooty and came back to this hotel after that Ooty Trip.
Excellent place to be in. Friendly staff and they go an extra mile to make you feel comfortable. Clean and spacious room. Mr. Rajdip was very helpful. I felt ill after the Ooty trip and the staff helped to get medicine from Pharmacy.

Real good experience. I felt like I'm at home. I will highly recommend this place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank rohit74

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We chose this serviced apartment based on the Trip Advisor reviews and I found it just excellent. Totally in accordance to what has been mentioned by other travellers in their reviews. I stayed here in June 2014 with my family. Though I had booked room without balcony but when we requested them to allot us the one with balcony, they upgraded us to their executive suite on 2nd floor.

The suite is big and spacious. The rooms and bathrooms are neat, clean and well maintained. The staff is very polite, well mannered and co-operative. Though they do not have a big restaurant but the food they serve is fresh and home made. The ambience is totally homely and good for family stay. Its like a home away from home. Even if its a business trip for weeks or months I would recommend this serviced apartment. Its on the prime location near trinity metro station very close to MG road and is well approachable from all the sides of Bangalore.

Bangalore cantt railway station was just 4 kms. So we had no problem reaching this place. The best thing for me was the home like food. Highly recommended from my side.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ashish_V21
Siliguri, India
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed at trinity suites artillery road Bangalore for about a month in may 14 along with my wife and 10 month old daughter. It was one of our first stay outside home with our kid and we were apprehensive. Trinity suite suited us as it was near to my workplace and i could save time by not being caught in the traffic jam... But what came to our surprise was the extended warm hospitality extended by Mr Rajdeep, Mr Melwyn and their team..they tried every bit to help us with our requirements throughout our stay...This place goes a step ahead and definately require a five on five ... wish them all the best in future...

Room Tip: 101 is the biggest and balcony facing on road....
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank travelking1983
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have been coming and staying here for more than 4 years for my business purpose and for my personal trips. It is very nice to stay in trinity. Nice location with all facilities like shops, Malls and entertainment centre available near. The service given is excellent. The staffs are very friendly and things are getting speed more than our expectations.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are larger and sunny with good outlook.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Superb Room and friendly staff make this really good. The Hotel is located Centrally and easlly accessible. perfect for a Business travelers. Rooms are really clean, Good service and Nice food.
Highly recommendable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Really homely place and Ideal for Guests who want to see a flavour of Bangalore .
Good food fresh from the oven . A very centralized location right next to MG Road and no traffic sounds .
Non Interfering Room service and fresh Coffee and Tea at our behest .

Room Tip: Rooms in the South side are quiter
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed at trinity suites for 3 days. The staff is exceptional and the ambiance is excellent. It felt like a weekend home. It never felt like I am staying away from my home. Good value for money too. I wanted a room with balcony. As soon as it was available, they shifted me to that room. They are good at what they do. Continue the good job.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business