“My Home away in Bangalore”

Maple Suites, Serviced Residences
Ranked #89 of 669 Hotels in Bengaluru
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
“My Home away in Bangalore”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Maple suites is like our second home, been coming back again and again to this amazing property and its been like close to 6 years I have ensured I stay in Maples suites whenever me or my family decides to head to Blore on Vacation or work.

The entire feel of Maples is homely right from their super comfortable rooms - where you have everything what you need right from a cooking range, microwave oven, full size fridge, a cute dining table and a living room to entertain guests. I have stayed here & spend some quality time of my life on work related trips, throwing a party for my local blore friends, celebrating new years, my brother in laws engagement etc.

The Staff is excellent headed by Mr.Louis their manager - They are always extra courteous and ready to go the extra mile to comfort their guests, One remarkable feature you would love is all their staffs have this glowing smile and whatever time of the day you call them for any help they are at your full service, Louis also ensures on a timely basis if everything is OK with regard to the stay. My reservations in Maples is also a less tedious job and just a one call away to Mr.Louis and my rooms are booked promptly.

The Food served here has got the authentic home made feel to it - Kailash the wonder cook is simply amazing when it comes to whipping up his magic tava to make some awesome rotis, Dosas, great curries and Kababs, Though the restaurant shuts by 10:30 in the night there are days when I land really late night and Kailash needs just one call to make some Hot rotis with Dhal to save you from Hunger pangs.

Its only 1 place again you would witness that your car never ever stays dirty if it all you drive down to Bangalore - The excellent security guards they have employed ensure your car is water washed and dried clean before you step out of Maple suites for the days activities.

Maple Suites - Clean, Comfortable, Warm, Cozy + Magic

Thank you Maple Suites ! For giving me and my family a wonderful place to stay whenever I am in Bangalore - Keep up the excellent work!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kidao

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 16 January 2014

After a lot of research on budget hotels in Bangalore I came across Maple Suites located near Bannerghatta Road. I have to say on paper everything looked promising, right from its location, range of rooms and prices. But everything started falling apart within one day of my stay at the hotel. What you see on their website is disguising to say the least.

The quality of rooms definitely don’t command the kind of cost they charge you. In terms of location, the hotel is placed right in the thick of high traffic zones and connectivity to places like Electronic City, Jayanagar or even J P Nagar for that matter becomes horrific.

Their deluxe apartment for more than Rs 3k definitely don’t deserve that kind of price tag as now I know that for the same price or less I would get a better stay in the BTM, JP Nagar and Bannerghatta region. Other options like Ibis and Hotel Empire International surely offer much better for similar price range. Being placed on the main roads of prime areas they are more practical choices as well.

On the whole, I won’t rate Maple Suites anything more than 2 or may be 2 and half but anything more than that would be more than generous.

Probably I'm being a little harsh and the first-time Bangalore visitors may find this to be a decent option, but since I've explored other options, I realized that I ended up paying more than what I should have. I don't have any complaint with regard to service or the amenities as such, but I just didn't find it to be one of those "value for money" accommodation deals, and I know of dozens of better options

Room Tip: Take a look at all your options before choosing your room..Some are decent while some are tacky to s...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Anjy834u
Roxanne_Maple_BLR, Owner at Maple Suites, Serviced Residences, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback regarding rates and your kind words about our services and amenities.

We thank you for mentioning that you do not have any complaint with regard to our service or the amenities.

We do apologize if you felt that we are not a budget option however, we have always maintained that we are a Serviced Apartment and accordingly our room sizes and the conveniences we offer cannot be compared to a budget hotel/inn.

Each of our apartments enjoy an area of between 600-900sq feet where we provide comfort / flexibility and all modern conveniences of a fully furnished 1Bedroom or 2Bedroom Apartment with a fully functional kitchen, daily housekeeping with linen change, complimentary breakfast and free WiFi.

We thank you once again for your feedback.

We would be happy to hear from you for any further feedback via email at info@maplesuites.in

Best regards and as always assuring you of our best services.

Regards
Roxanne G.B.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Attending a wedding in Bangalore it was lovely to have Maple Suites as a base. The staff could not have been more helpful and courteous. Front desk called the driver of my early morning cab to the airport to check that I was OK. Food also very good and varied.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Philipp M
Burdwan
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I had stayed in this property for one night during my recent trip to Bangalore.
We were a team of four adults who were accommodated in a 2BHK suite. It was a pleasant experience undoubtedly. All of us enjoyed the stay. The common area was consisting the drawing-dining area with sofas at one end and dining table-microwave-refrigerator at the other end.
Rooms were spotlessly clean and aesthetically decorated. Size is adequate if not very big- however, the drawing/ sitting area and the open balconies are good enough to compensate.
Tea-coffee maker was provided. Buffet breakfast(complimentary) was good.
The only negative side is the location. It is little difficult to locate for the first time. However, the hotel people guides nicely over telephone.
Little more promptness in service will be appreciable.
I will love to stay here in my next visit also.

Room Tip: Take help of the hotel people if you are coming for the first time. You will love to stay here and r...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank SandyBurdwan
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Value for money!
A good place to stay with all the required amenities at reasonable price.The hospitality has always been excellent. They were extremely helpful starting from the manager to the receptionist to the cleaners.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Prateek M
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 15 November 2013

You can feel yourself at home.
The hospitality was excellent. They were extremely helpful starting from the manager to the receptionist to the cleaners. You just ask them anything and you can get the respond very quick.
The buffet was good but more of the Indian variety of meals.
The Gopalan mall was the place I hang around most of the times as my favorite Taco Bell is there.
Overall stay was superb.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 27 October 2013

its a home away for me from my home. its a safe secure place and i have loved my stay here. the front office staff DILIP and Diwaker are excellent and they are very courteous. the welcome that you get at the reception makes you feel like coming again and again.

thanks to kailash and his excellent team for the ccoking and care restored for last two years . simple god fearing guys. they know the meaning of guest is god...

will always come back to stay with you.

Room Tip: very good and safe place for families and feels like home. spacious and homely. very safe for women...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business